[3.1][HC] Tri Dark Pact Totems ~1M+ DPS~ 8k+ EHP~ Cheap and beginner friendly~ All content viable

"
darnoc_gg wrote:
You can always just level with spell totem+faster casting+flameblast in a +1 fire sceptre, swapping to a nycta's sceptre at 48, until you get the required gear sorted since kikazaru goes for around 8c each in HHC unless you get a good deal.

damn, didn't know the price went up this much. I guess that's what build of the week does.
Running this build and loving it. Currencly lv87. I made a couple of personal preference tweaks to your build, but it's really only in the gem set. I'm running an orb of storms > increased crit > power charge on crit link, as well as using haste (i turn it off for bosses/if i think i need the extra eHP). I also got a little confused by using controlled destruction which reduces your crit chance by 100% on a crit build, so i swapped it out for a faster casting. It's a fairly meagre DPS drop, but having DP cast so much faster seems to make a bit of a difference imo.

Great build again, cheers for the guide!
"It's time to espionagerate! Espionify? Espi- Time to talk!"
"
Running this build and loving it. Currencly lv87. I made a couple of personal preference tweaks to your build, but it's really only in the gem set. I'm running an orb of storms > increased crit > power charge on crit link, as well as using haste (i turn it off for bosses/if i think i need the extra eHP). I also got a little confused by using controlled destruction which reduces your crit chance by 100% on a crit build, so i swapped it out for a faster casting. It's a fairly meagre DPS drop, but having DP cast so much faster seems to make a bit of a difference imo.

Great build again, cheers for the guide!

Updated the FAQ to include explanation about controlled destruction. Since a lot of people seem to not understand the gem properly.
Can we use the belt 'Perseverence'? It adds like 5-8% life, rather than flat life, and also grants Onslaught on fortify, which eliminates the need of a flask that can be used to carry another insta heal or something that you can use
I was wondering if you could post pictures of the passive tree because I am using an iPad and I can’t see the whole skill tree with it
"
atarekaze wrote:
Can we use the belt 'Perseverence'? It adds like 5-8% life, rather than flat life, and also grants Onslaught on fortify, which eliminates the need of a flask that can be used to carry another insta heal or something that you can use

Well you end up loosing around 300 total life + a bunch of resist which equals less life because you won't be able to get as much strength on gear.... Meaning that you probably lose around 500 total life for a different flask.

If you think that is worth it, then sure go for it. I personally think it is not worth it.

"
I was wondering if you could post pictures of the passive tree because I am using an iPad and I can’t see the whole skill tree with it

Here's the build screenshot https://i.imgur.com/oefLhou.jpg
Last edited by FleepQc on Oct 6, 2017, 6:37:07 AM
have you tried a clear mind jewel, and putting a lvl 1 clarity with blood magic, you will end up trading 60 hp for 40%-60% inc spell damage and more regen from the jewel without losing the guardian aura buff, it works for me, but i want to know what others think about this.
Hey, Im 4k HP(So Im guessing atleast 5k EHP from MoM), and running a 4L soul mantle. However, Im level 76, and wanted to start using my skill points in the shadow section(Cause so much DPS increase will be awesome). Do you think I should go for Uber lab at this stage?
"

Get POEMate off AppStore, copy and paste into the app the character passive tree from official PoE site.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
FredddO wrote:
have you tried a clear mind jewel, and putting a lvl 1 clarity with blood magic, you will end up trading 60 hp for 40%-60% inc spell damage and more regen from the jewel without losing the guardian aura buff, it works for me, but i want to know what others think about this.

You are losing more than 60 hp... you are also losing out on %hp on the jewel which is another 120 hp... so 180 hp + what you really want on ur jewels is attack speed(since you won't be lacking damage even against bosses). A good 3 prop jewel would be 7% life 4%attack/cast speed 15% spell crit multi... clear mind isn't even more damage that that while losing out on the life and the attack speed/cast speed.
Also, clear mind isn't more mana regen than a lvl 20 clarity if you go lvl 1 clarity on blood magic.

The only thing I can say is that it's definitely a cheap option for a jewel but I would still rather have a 2 prop jewel with life and attack speed/cast speed.

I'll add this to the FAQ

"
atarekaze wrote:
Hey, Im 4k HP(So Im guessing atleast 5k EHP from MoM), and running a 4L soul mantle. However, Im level 76, and wanted to start using my skill points in the shadow section(Cause so much DPS increase will be awesome). Do you think I should go for Uber lab at this stage?

If you are on HC, I would wait until you have a 5L(significant damage boost) + atleast 6K effective life.

If you are on SC, I would just wait until you have 6k effective life. You can definitely do it with what you have though... might just be decently hard to pull off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info