[3.1][HC] Tri Dark Pact Totems ~1M+ DPS~ 8k+ EHP~ Cheap and beginner friendly~ All content viable

rolled this build because i wanted to do atleast 1 dark pact build before quitting the league and have to say i cant get enough of playing right now.

curse immunity is super fun, because you just dont care about EW or temp chains or enfeeble or whatever and the damage so far is great even with inc aoe
I chose this over other DP totem builds because of the placement speed (which is a huge QoL improvement) and the mana regen which means we don't need a stupid mana flask for bosses.
Turns out damage is also pretty damn good. It just melts everything, even Shaper.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
down everything just with 5link. nice build
hi, im following your build and im enjoying this so much,
im using this weapon, it gives lvl 21 arcane surge 50% of the time and good spell damage, at the cost of poor att speed and no crit chance for spells, but it makes the job while lvling, i will try to get a nice dagger in exchange for this but i see it dificult to do that without wasting too much currency.
Hey, the soul mantle and other gear gives us around 400 wands, something that we don't use. Also, it is depleted within seconds of joining a fight.
So, is it a good idea to go EB so that it takes just 30% damage and is actually a bit useful?
"
atarekaze wrote:
Hey, the soul mantle and other gear gives us around 400 wands, something that we don't use. Also, it is depleted within seconds of joining a fight.
So, is it a good idea to go EB so that it takes just 30% damage and is actually a bit useful?

no that would be a waste of points since it doesnt really do anything.. atleast it can prevent big burst if one were to happen.
Just wanted to say thank you for this guide. This was my first real try in HC (also new to PoE in general) and it was super fun. I made it to 83 and died tonight in a T8 breach that I accidentally triggered and got trapped. T8 maps were still a breeze.

I'm rolling it again with a new found fear of breaches.
Forgive me if Im misunderstanding this (Im still new) but the guide says beginner I took that to mean I could level the character as my first character and be able to do the build.

However, I've gotten to about 33 now and need to switch to the totem part of the build, however that requires the chest piece. That chest piece seems to be selling for about 50 - 70 chaos. I've gotten 2 so far on my way to 33.

Looks like I'll need to pause this build till I can find one to jump start me to use this one.
"
TDKPyrostasis wrote:
Forgive me if Im misunderstanding this (Im still new) but the guide says beginner I took that to mean I could level the character as my first character and be able to do the build.

However, I've gotten to about 33 now and need to switch to the totem part of the build, however that requires the chest piece. That chest piece seems to be selling for about 50 - 70 chaos. I've gotten 2 so far on my way to 33.

Looks like I'll need to pause this build till I can find one to jump start me to use this one.

what chest are you talking about that cost 50-70 chaos ? I don't have anything in the build that requires you to have something this expensive... u only need around 5 chaos by level 49 for this build (soul mantle and 2x kikazaru)
You can always just level with spell totem+faster casting+flameblast in a +1 fire sceptre, swapping to a nycta's sceptre at 48, until you get the required gear sorted since kikazaru goes for around 8c each in HHC unless you get a good deal.
Last edited by darnoc_gg on Oct 5, 2017, 12:44:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info