[3.1][HC] Tri Dark Pact Totems ~1M+ DPS~ 8k+ EHP~ Cheap and beginner friendly~ All content viable

"
Trapjaw09 wrote:
What about Breaches? Normal Breaches and maybe Chayula? Possible?

should be fairly easy
Loving the build! Will play this as my starter for 3.1 if they don't nerf the shit out of it!

Super strong, and I am only lvl 75 at the moment.

Just finished Uber lab deathless with this gear:

Spoiler

Alot of trash gear tbh.

Felt like I was missing life, so before I tried Izaro I went ahead and speced into the scion life wheel. Which put me at around 3.7k hp.

The fight was super easy. Just keep the totems up, curse him with enfeeble and wither when you can.
My tooltip dps without any buffs at all, standing in my h/o, was like 5.3k.

Edit: after the fight I speced out of the life wheel and into the shadow area.
And my god did the build come alive! Doing yellow t9's with this exact gear.

The damage is there. But I need more levels and hp to feel completely safe.
Last edited by Erayo on Nov 9, 2017, 1:34:55 AM
This is a very cool build. I am going to try it on mayhem league. Wish me luck. I'm not sure how good this will be as a league starter, but we will see.
Would you play this or ED for Mayhem? I haven't played ED personally because it looks clunky, but i hear many good things about it.
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
i would go DP totem instead of ED personally
"
FleepQc wrote:
i would go DP totem instead of ED personally

Been wanting to try Dark Pact for a while now and this looks like a really fun and unique build, so I'll go for this!
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
Mid 50's and ran across a "Heartbreaker, Royal Skean" It doesn't have all the crit multipliers I'm seeing on others, but I have enough resists now, and this culling Strike is helping to make those quick boss fights even quicker.

Thanks for the guide, for my first totem build lovin it!

Rob - Creo
Dammit. Did my first lab at level 25 and shose shadow class *_* guess i fkd it up big time :p
From the guide "Guardian is a bigger damage boost than you'd think with enfeeble on yourself(around 12% more damage on Path of building)".

However isn't it true that enfeeble does not affect your totems?
Last edited by foojin on Nov 24, 2017, 8:07:03 AM
"
foojin wrote:
From the guide "Guardian is a bigger damage boost than you'd think with enfeeble on yourself(around 12% more damage on Path of building)".

However isn't it true that enfeeble does not affect your totems?

enfeeble does affect your totems(reduces ur stats which ur totems damage is based on). Temporal chains on the other hand doesn't(doesn't reduced any stats, simply makes ur animations slower).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info