[3.1][HC] Tri Dark Pact Totems ~1M+ DPS~ 8k+ EHP~ Cheap and beginner friendly~ All content viable

"
FleepQc wrote:
"
FredddO wrote:
have you tried a clear mind jewel, and putting a lvl 1 clarity with blood magic, you will end up trading 60 hp for 40%-60% inc spell damage and more regen from the jewel without losing the guardian aura buff, it works for me, but i want to know what others think about this.

You are losing more than 60 hp... you are also losing out on %hp on the jewel which is another 120 hp... so 180 hp + what you really want on ur jewels is attack speed(since you won't be lacking damage even against bosses). A good 3 prop jewel would be 7% life 4%attack/cast speed 15% spell crit multi... clear mind isn't even more damage that that while losing out on the life and the attack speed/cast speed.
Also, clear mind isn't more mana regen than a lvl 20 clarity if you go lvl 1 clarity on blood magic.

The only thing I can say is that it's definitely a cheap option for a jewel but I would still rather have a 2 prop jewel with life and attack speed/cast speed.

I'll add this to the FAQ

thx for the response, im also using a trolltimber shield for the leech, its less damage but more survivability with that leech it has, for now it's working and i dont know if i will feel safe dropping it for a proper shield, what do you think about that shield?
"
FredddO wrote:
"
FleepQc wrote:
"
FredddO wrote:
have you tried a clear mind jewel, and putting a lvl 1 clarity with blood magic, you will end up trading 60 hp for 40%-60% inc spell damage and more regen from the jewel without losing the guardian aura buff, it works for me, but i want to know what others think about this.

You are losing more than 60 hp... you are also losing out on %hp on the jewel which is another 120 hp... so 180 hp + what you really want on ur jewels is attack speed(since you won't be lacking damage even against bosses). A good 3 prop jewel would be 7% life 4%attack/cast speed 15% spell crit multi... clear mind isn't even more damage that that while losing out on the life and the attack speed/cast speed.
Also, clear mind isn't more mana regen than a lvl 20 clarity if you go lvl 1 clarity on blood magic.

The only thing I can say is that it's definitely a cheap option for a jewel but I would still rather have a 2 prop jewel with life and attack speed/cast speed.

I'll add this to the FAQ

thx for the response, im also using a trolltimber shield for the leech, its less damage but more survivability with that leech it has, for now it's working and i dont know if i will feel safe dropping it for a proper shield, what do you think about that shield?

that's you, if you feel that dropping around 20% of your damage for 1k life/s is worth it then sure. Mostly comes down to preference. Do you feel that it takes too much time for your hp to go back to full? is the question you should be asking yourself i guess.
Gem levels make a lot of difference in this build. I guess I've been making attack-based builds for too long and forgot about spell scaling.
I got my DP to 20/20 and bought a 21/20 chaos. Also respecced those attack speed points into chaos damage (I have attack speed on the gloves). The result was deathless Shaper. Pretty nice.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Thanks for this build. It's a lot of fun. Why do you put points in Increased Attack Speed?
"
chickenkong wrote:
Thanks for this build. It's a lot of fun. Why do you put points in Increased Attack Speed?

We have enough damage and life, so Attack speed helps a faster shield charge = faster map clear
Played this build as i dropped dual kikazaru+soul mantle (ssf) and i had lots of fun with it, really nice idea!

Im doing a bit different on some aspect, like im using dual wand so more cast speed and no shield charge.
Managed to kill shaper at lv84-85 on a 5L and lv19 no-quality gems. Planning to try uber atziri as i get the 6th link

Definitely a solid build :D
Last edited by TizioCaio on Oct 8, 2017, 7:39:53 PM
Great build, nicely formatted guide with a great leveling section. Good stuff bobslop <3
Last edited by steelle on Oct 12, 2017, 6:23:13 PM
Sorry but i'm kinda new here but do you mind guiding me on how do you totem without using spell totem support :o

~Nevermind realised i asked a stupid question after reading soul mantle's description
Last edited by iRameNx3 on Oct 14, 2017, 12:39:16 AM
This is my first time playing a totem build and gotta say, it's pretty damn fun. I didn't expect the damage output this thing does either lol. For really budget gear too (besides the 6 link of course, but you could tabula it if you wanted). I think this will be my league starter from now on.

Thanks for the great guide too! Super concise and really easy to follow.

edit: sucks that totem mtx's don't work on soul mantle :/
Last edited by iamdopeasfcuk on Oct 15, 2017, 4:52:04 PM
What about Breaches? Normal Breaches and maybe Chayula? Possible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info