[3.0] Death Aura Build - Guardians done

Guys, i think we can use gem: damage on full life instead of less duration. Should work with CI?
"
Borehed wrote:
Guys, i think we can use gem: damage on full life instead of less duration. Should work with CI?

Damage on Full Life only supports attack skills.
It does not work with Aura.
"
Shaxis wrote:
I checked PoB and noticed that swift affliction didn't change the DPS are we sure it works with it?

If you have Arcane Surge gem in your Death's Oath, it should work.
It also shows it's tag on Death Aura tooltip and increase damage.
Last edited by Mehks on Sep 16, 2017, 2:35:56 AM
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
Why did you picked soo many "increase effect of non-curse aura you cast" in game it dosn't increase my death's aura tooltip at all.

I read somewhere in Reddit about these nodes can affect aura damage but I forgot where.
I'm really not sure if those 3 passive points (Influence, Aura Effect x 2) work on Death Aura or not.

Edit: Okay, PoE Wiki has included recently findings of Death's Oath.
It confirms that Death Aura damage is affected by aura passives but not shown in tooltip.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Death%27s_Oath
Last edited by Mehks on Sep 16, 2017, 2:34:11 AM
"
Mehks wrote:
"
Borehed wrote:

Yep.. it was "brilliant idea" at 2am... :)
"
Borehed wrote:
"
Mehks wrote:
"
Borehed wrote:

Yep.. it was "brilliant idea" at 2am... :)

hahaha, totally agree with you!
I'm just a casual player recording bad videos and get thumbdowns.

I just want to share my findings with other players like you!
Have fun!
Hello!

Uploaded short video: https://youtu.be/6PYqttiI58g

Its first time when i recorded vid ever, so not sure if quality will be ok.

P.S. Forgot to resummon golem and swap Item Quantity gem for Less Duration - so bossess kill was longer.

Question,

What about early on level? What should we do to grind and farm up, since I follow builds mainly with my own twist and turn not sure exactly how to speed up my level since you don't hit or guide players with that.

Maybe I miss-read, but what about your ascend? Which do we go into first, or does order not matter? Few things you might want to clear up.

Also your chest piece isn't 6 link unless the gloves do something with it? Not sure what you mean by your text.

Thanks.
Hey.

Chest can be only 6 socket, no need to link it at all. Same as whispering ice or ngamahu flame.
True pain is to get offcolour sockets.

Leveling is simple - Essence Drain all the way.

Ascendancies: 1-Profane bloom, 2-Wicked ward and next two depends of Your preferences.

What made you pick Vile Bastion over Malediction?

And so essence drain all the way? Nothing else? Fire storm for AOE and such? I'm a guide follower so when I don't see low level guide I get lost XD I am sure I can make some of my own as I Progress.

What about skilltree? As I notice, there is no SKillTree lvl 30, lvl 60 and so forth. Step by step. I am guessing it doesn't matter how you went about it? I know Chaos Inoc, is when you use Deaths Oath.

Sorry for all the questions and pointless ones. Just curious as I want to start this build possibly tonight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info