[3.0] Death Aura Build - Guardians done

"
Mehks wrote:

Hi,

I am also thinking to replace my gloves with Shaper's touch.
Change Grace aura to Arctic Armour to save some mana.
Then use 4L Essence drain for single target DPS.

I might use this 4L setup to do Shaper instead of Blight.

Thanks again!

Hey, I thought about another replacement. I mean, is the helmet that important with the Level 10 Void Gaze? In case you have troubles with mana, we could go with another unique helmet, called "Alpha's Howl".

It would increase our Aura's from the helmet by 2 levels, gives us less mana Reservation and over the top, we can not be frozen anymore. What do you think about it?

I'm running this currently, how do you turn on both curses and both auras at the same time?
"
CutMySoul wrote:
"
Mehks wrote:

ED can be a very good single target damage choice but the only problem is that I don't have enough mana to cast it...
Maybe Blight - CwC - ED?

I just tried some ED stuff on my own, I am not entirely sure if it works propery, tho the damage feels great right now. Maybe you check this possibility:

This setup looks very solid for clearing maps.
I'll test it if it's good for boss fight.
"
Borehed wrote:
"
CutMySoul wrote:
"
Mehks wrote:

ED can be a very good single target damage choice but the only problem is that I don't have enough mana to cast it...
Maybe Blight - CwC - ED?

I just tried some ED stuff on my own, I am not entirely sure if it works propery, tho the damage feels great right now. Maybe you check this possibility:

Hey.
I'm using some expensive stuff on standard (enlighten 4 etc.) so i have no problem with mana for ED (that allows me to get higher dps on it also).
But it is good way for You to solve mana issues, and contagion helps with clearing
Note, that contagion with profane bloom doesn't work very well.
My idea was to get an "lazy" build - on T11 i'm just running through packs and they explode. ED + Blight was used only on bosses or nemezis rares / uniques.

Btw, i've done some tests to maximize ED damage as boss killer with this setup:

and found that BotC feels just better for map clearing.

P.S.
I'm curious if life based marauder can be better for Death Aura or worse than occultist. He has 40% more damage, but have to use Abyssal Cry, and has no - chaos res for enemies in ascendancy.
Anyone tested it yet?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english, i hope my posts are understandable for You.

Edit: ignore gems in bow, i'm leveling those on weapon swap

Hey, thank you so much.
A friend of mine tells me that Pohx is building a Death's Oath Berserker right now.
He has been building some reliable end-game builds so far.
I guess this will work out fine in his hand (since I'm just a casual player who really loves this game :D)

And for single target DPS for Shaper or high tier maps for an ES build,
If anyone has some successful experiences, please share your information with us!

If I'm rich enough in Harbinger league, I'll test this as well.
Last edited by Mehks on Sep 15, 2017, 10:55:57 AM
"
Wolfprince666 wrote:
I'm running this currently, how do you turn on both curses and both auras at the same time?

Hello,
You just need aura passives as indicated by the build.
Also, 2 x lv3 Enlighten is needed.
"
CutMySoul wrote:
"
Mehks wrote:

Hi,

I am also thinking to replace my gloves with Shaper's touch.
Change Grace aura to Arctic Armour to save some mana.
Then use 4L Essence drain for single target DPS.

I might use this 4L setup to do Shaper instead of Blight.

Thanks again!

Hey, I thought about another replacement. I mean, is the helmet that important with the Level 10 Void Gaze? In case you have troubles with mana, we could go with another unique helmet, called "Alpha's Howl".

It would increase our Aura's from the helmet by 2 levels, gives us less mana Reservation and over the top, we can not be frozen anymore. What do you think about it?

-10% chaos resistance is very valuable for high tier boss fight.
But having some freedom in mana consumption can be very good too!

Thank you for this idea, I/we can test this idea and see if it can do the Shaper efficiently!
"
Mehks wrote:
"
Wolfprince666 wrote:

Hello,
You just need aura passives as indicated by the build.
Also, 2 x lv3 Enlighten is needed.

Turns out I'm missing an aura wheel. thanks much.
Could you add a pastebin from PoB?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I checked PoB and noticed that swift affliction didn't change the DPS are we sure it works with it?
Why did you picked soo many "increase effect of non-curse aura you cast" in game it dosn't increase my death's aura tooltip at all.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info