[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Is two inspired learning jewels no longer recommended? Why? Its how ive been running for quite a while
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Don't go raider with this build anymore.
Deadeye better option.
"
Oilure wrote:
Don't go raider with this build anymore.
Deadeye better option.

Seems like a huge loss in defense...
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
"
SimplyNextGen wrote:
"

bro can you tell me what gems i use in my helm as you use lightpo and i use star check my profile pls

You could use another Cwdt setup. Like Arctic breath + Gmp + Cwdt. I used that till i got a lightpoacher
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
What do you guys think about the new quiver: Hyrri's Demise with +1 arrow corruption ?
"
Shetzki wrote:
I am dying at low tier maps with this build as deadeye.My defense and damage (I dont know why) is so low. Please check my gear and help me because i invested alot in this ..

How do you expect to do decent damage with just lvl 5 ice shot? Level up your gems is your bread and butter for any build in poe. When you are able to damage more, your survivability will grow as well.
can I still use this build/skill tree if I won't use MF gear? will anything change?
Hello so far so good im almost 90 lv. I know my stuff isnt good yet but can someone please check my gear and tree ? Im using slightly different tree.

I m currently farming t8-10s easly so im not going anywhere near rigwalds or dying sun or +2 ts. Im hoping to get into ventors and amulet ( ill see how t1 quantity shaper amulets will go for) for my next upgrades. Even with 15+18+15windripper loot has been increased. I also would like to go devotos for movement speed but for the sake of god how can i balance my ressist ? İ only see good ventors is the solution if i use devotos.

And also how should i roll my flasks ? Are they okay ? I have only 50k evasion when everything is up. I think im a little slow to other qotf players ( also devotos missing )

Would be appreciated for answers. Have a good day

Edit : i dont use HoT or Wrath. They are only there to level up.

My links are barrage 5l , tornado 5l , hoi setup 4l , blink arrow 2l , portal , ice golem , vaal buffs 3
Last edited by Chebudeeh on Mar 16, 2018, 8:58:17 AM
Hello,can someone check my character,i have low dps and evasion/life atm idk if i have to have good jewels or what,i spend as much money as i could so.
My character is:TornadoPenetration
also atm i have 39 quant,and 19 rarity
Last edited by robert2003 on Mar 16, 2018, 11:21:15 AM
Hello Guys,

I saw a lot of “check my gear, I die a lot” posts here.
You understand that playing MF in this Game means you give up Damage and Defense for Item Quantity?
So if you can’t run T8 shaped Burial you run T3 Burial.
This Build is Expensive,....

You can check my Char Brigitte_die_Fitte from Abyss if you need ideas.
I played a variation of this Build with more Life and Defense.
Mainly Cwdt. and Stuff.

Cya

Alienbutter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info