[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Hey guys, where do i put the inspired learning jewel? i'm puting it on the left side near point blank and i have 4 poinst alocated there and its not giving any mod when i kill rare monsters.
I switched it to the one near Fervour and i still dont have any mod from rare monsters when i kill them... any ideas why?

thanks in advance
i was curious what watcher's eye jewel mods would be best for this build iam deadeye if that changes anything
Last edited by patchz1992 on Mar 14, 2018, 7:52:37 PM
Having trouble deciding between stark's or lightpoachers. Can anyone give some insight on what they prefer and why?
"
Griff112 wrote:
Having trouble deciding between stark's or lightpoachers. Can anyone give some insight on what they prefer and why?

2s Lightpoacher. Abyss jewels are insane for clear speed and bossing
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
Hi do you have a skill tree planner for the deadeye version as well? Does the "Mapping only Skill Tree" apply to deadeye as well?

How does the deadeye skill tree generate frenzy charges? Also, how much should the ratio of abyss to normal jewels be for this build if I'm going for the deadeye version. Thanks!
Last edited by teyjinshen on Mar 15, 2018, 8:02:31 AM
"

Where do you get all your int from as i have more or less the same gear and new tree you posted on comments and only have 64 int but need like 114int for curse on hit
I am dying at low tier maps with this build as deadeye.My defense and damage (I dont know why) is so low. Please check my gear and help me because i invested alot in this ..
Last edited by Shetzki on Mar 15, 2018, 7:39:00 AM
"

Thank you for this. Do you still suggest following your "Cheap Deadeye Tree" if you are going DeadEye? Didn't see any other updates or additions to a tree just for Deadeye.
up, could you make tree for deadeye with lioneye's fall jewel please?
"

bro can you tell me what gems i use in my helm as you use lightpo and i use star check my profile pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info