[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
Tigerbloods wrote:
I think I did it. I've dramatically increased my DPS for bossing and it seems pretty good. Best part, I only had to lose Sadima's (gloves).

I switched my chest to Yriel from QotF. The only downside is that casting the minion sucks because you have to turn off a buff. You only need it up for the boss so it's not a big issue but its annoying. Not sure if enlighten changes this since i'm not running it.

Switched from Lightning to Ice Golem.

Switched Mirage Archer to Full Life Damage for TS Link.

Switched Slower Projectile to Mirage Archer for Barrage Link.

I think if you run all flat lightning/cold damage to attacks (abyss jewels) you can probably drop barrage and run TS for bossing. I plan on trying this and pick up the TS enchant.

Anyways, I'm pretty happy with how this character ended up and look forward to the countless vault runs.

Tiger, what about the bossing setup??
If you can take some time, I have some questions.
I'm running my build with LA. Grace instead of Wrath. I'm thinking about dropping Vaal Haste to use Blink Arrow with Faster Attacks, put Wrath, buy a Yriel's and a Darkray +1 frenzy for bosses. In your opinion, is it worth?? I only made this char in this league, and my intent is to make all the content only with it. Also, I don't know if it's worth to buy a Bisco's, since I'm kinda casual. Can you give me some opinions?? =)

Thanks in advance ^^
Is Rigwalds Quills BiS for people playing with Lightning arrow aswell? or are we better off going for some cheaper quiver with +1 arrow corruption quiver?
"
wallei wrote:
"
Tigerbloods wrote:
I think I did it. I've dramatically increased my DPS for bossing and it seems pretty good. Best part, I only had to lose Sadima's (gloves).

I switched my chest to Yriel from QotF. The only downside is that casting the minion sucks because you have to turn off a buff. You only need it up for the boss so it's not a big issue but its annoying. Not sure if enlighten changes this since i'm not running it.

I think if you run all flat lightning/cold damage to attacks (abyss jewels) you can probably drop barrage and run TS for bossing. I plan on trying this and pick up the TS enchant.

Anyways, I'm pretty happy with how this character ended up and look forward to the countless vault runs.

I'm running my build with LA. Grace instead of Wrath. I'm thinking about dropping Vaal Haste to use Blink Arrow with Faster Attacks, put Wrath, buy a Yriel's and a Darkray +1 frenzy for bosses. In your opinion, is it worth?? I only made this char in this league, and my intent is to make all the content only with it. Also, I don't know if it's worth to buy a Bisco's, since I'm kinda casual. Can you give me some opinions?? =)

Thanks in advance ^^

I haven't tried LA but Im sure its similar to TS. I think you have to run Wrath for bossing at higher tiers. I did Grace with QotF and yes it's speed is nice but even without that setup, you can have very high uptime with a quicksilver which is really fast as well. The problem with wrath is getting the INT for level 20 which you need to either get on an item or sacrifice a couple points in your tree for the big int nodes.

I'm bringing Vaal Haste back into my build and just running Blink Arrow vanilla style with no faster attacks. I haven't tested but I think I can kill the boss within the vaal haste duration.

Yriels was quite a big dps boost. I havent tried the darkray because the boots give 20 IIQ which i didnt want to replace. But can't go wrong with two extra frenzy. I wouldn't bother if your not going to get a corrupted one though.

I finally got a tornado helm and christ, what a difference that made. In all honesty, I think this is probably the most important part of the build, the dps increase is substantial and once i fill out my jewels with all out flat damage, i'll probably drop barrage. Unfortunately, its 20 ex for a starkonja which is very steep to invest in one item.

OH, and I plan on losing Vinktar's. I really don't think its needed in the build. The problem is this one flask makes balancing wise oak extremely hard and forces you to have really low fire and lightning. And even when you do balance it, you only get to use the full effect of wise oak only half the time because vinktars drains the entire flask in one use. I think for defense, it'll be much better to just balance wise oak with dying sun so you only need to have fire res low and you can have the other two capped. And the chaos flask is a very good replacement and its literally a tiny fraction of the cost.

Hope this helps, g/l.
Last edited by Tigerbloods on Jan 19, 2018, 2:21:44 PM
"
Tigerbloods wrote:
"
wallei wrote:
"
Tigerbloods wrote:

Thanks in advance ^^

I haven't tried LA but Im sure its similar to TS. I think you have to run Wrath for bossing at higher tiers. I did Grace with QotF and yes it's speed is nice but even without that setup, you can have very high uptime with a quicksilver which is really fast as well. The problem with wrath is getting the INT for level 20 which you need to either get on an item or sacrifice a couple points in your tree for the big int nodes.

I'm bringing Vaal Haste back into my build and just running Blink Arrow vanilla style with no faster attacks. I haven't tested but I think I can kill the boss within the vaal haste duration.

Yriels was quite a big dps boost. I havent tried the darkray because the boots give 20 IIQ which i didnt want to replace. But can't go wrong with two extra frenzy. I wouldn't bother if your not going to get a corrupted one though.

I finally got a tornado helm and christ, what a difference that made. In all honesty, I think this is probably the most important part of the build, the dps increase is substantial and once i fill out my jewels with all out flat damage, i'll probably drop barrage. Unfortunately, its 20 ex for a starkonja which is very steep to invest in one item.

OH, and I plan on losing Vinktar's. I really don't think its needed in the build. The problem is this one flask makes balancing wise oak extremely hard and forces you to have really low fire and lightning. And even when you do balance it, you only get to use the full effect of wise oak only half the time because vinktars drains the entire flask in one use. I think for defense, it'll be much better to just balance wise oak with dying sun so you only need to have fire res low and you can have the other two capped. And the chaos flask is a very good replacement and its literally a tiny fraction of the cost.

Hope this helps, g/l.

Sure, this is a big insight, thanks!

I know that TS is better than LA just because you can drop Barrage and have huge dps, even against bosses, i just want to play LA in this league =P
The only thing that really annoys me is Vinktar's. Sure it's good, but I really don't think that worth the investment.
I still have a lot do improve on my build. Gonna run some full sextant Channels probably, and test some other setups. Now that I balanced Wise Oak with Vinktar's, I'm planning to run the build that way. But, as I progress in the Atlas and orient my build for bossing around, I'm planning to drop it, use Darkray, Wrath and a nice Gripped Gloves, then re-balance my Wise Oak and kill some bosses =P.

Thanks for your opinion, I'm looking forward to improve my build and probably gonna post here =).

Loving the build so far, but I'm feeling a bit squishy. Will that be fixed as I go through the tree? I'm currently at level 80. Any advice on gear upgrades? Everything is pretty close to how I want it, other than the helmet enchant which I'm hoping for a lucky enchant.
Will be uploading a video for 3.1 This will be a Standard Video as i don't have the gear on Abyss league. All gear is obtainable in abyss league but the legacy IIQ rolls and the quiver.

No Sextants were used in the video

ETA 2 Hours because NZ internet
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
Last edited by 1SexyGamerGuy on Jan 20, 2018, 9:04:32 PM
Up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaWrDRUkGcQ&feature=youtu.be
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
i am trying to follow the MF build skill tree but its soo much different between the other tree. can u please make the full MF build i mean continue the points so i know where to go, also do i use inspire jewel in MF build or just rare jewels like u got in urs?

Okay, PoB link says u get only 1 piece of accuracy on your Opal Ring and only 1 jewel with 14% increased accuracy and your chance to hit is 92%. I dont understand, ive even taken 3 nodes on skilltree for extra 36% accuracy and have same amount of accuracy on one of my ring as on yours. Have only 89% chance to hit with golem. What i did wrong?
Hi all,

Loving the build! I'm using the MF variant and I'm only running shaped Atolls, so I don't really need Barrage. Could someone help me choose another use for the 6 link? A totem maybe?

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info