[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Loving the build so far! Just curious as to what you all think would be a bigger boost to damage, a rigwald's or a +1 tornado shot starkonja? I have a stark with 40% barrage damage already, so I'm leaning towards rigwald's until I can afford +2 tornado shot.
Loving the build! Tryed some MF with my Windripper with an Scion and, Jeez, so glad i restarted and picked the Ranger.

Feels so good to just flash drive trough maps full speed.

My damage still feels very short, but at least i can kill the mobs with no problem, i'm just not daring to touch bosses...

Hey All

In need of a bit of help to progress im stuck at tier 6 maps and level 87 due to random dying on tougher mobs and just not sure what direction to go gear wise or maybe move some points about any advise would be appreciated Thanks.

ps could use an accuracy boost also sitting on 84 chance to hit with golem up and and can really feel it on higher tier maps
Hi Exiles,

Please critique my build. I love to barrage bosses down but i usually get 1 shot. Currently sitting at 4.2k hp(rounded), and capped res.

Need: Atk speed enchant on boots, and more levels! Maybe more damage...

Any advice would be great!

Thanks,
Adam.
"
waynejuve wrote:

Hey All

In need of a bit of help to progress im stuck at tier 6 maps and level 87 due to random dying on tougher mobs and just not sure what direction to go gear wise or maybe move some points about any advise would be appreciated Thanks.

ps could use an accuracy boost also sitting on 84 chance to hit with golem up and and can really feel it on higher tier maps

Get a New Amulet, all really bad stats, try get a helm with 300+ Acc or use a starkonja and get a quiver with Acc. And then if your still having trouble switch to Grace
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
Geared up a lv 88 raider in STD.
What TS DPS should I be aiming for to farm t14 and up?

pob link here > https://pastebin.com/F4sx5xk8
Have character set to public too - Hakutatawu
Any obvious mistakes spotted in my build here? Will appreciate some pointers.
PS: Barrage is on a separate body armour, burnt out all my fusings in STD, no luck for 6l WR :(

Spoiler

Last edited by eddiec93 on Jan 22, 2018, 11:06:11 AM
Hello guys,

i've updated my gear one spec is for mf mapping the other one for bossing.
Did u've any ideas to upgrade my current gear?
Maybe u can check my tree aswell, ( ill pick some ress notes cuz i got like no ress on the belt but high int on it )

MF Mapping:

Bossing:

Is Rigwalds that much usefull for me? + 1 rigwalds is like 100ex and a normal one is a huge dps decrease

Hey Guys -- This will be my last update. I've been pretty much documenting my progression in this thread since I hit 66 and began wearing MF so you can go back to see how my Raider came a long. The whole plan for this toon was to farm Shaped Vaults at ungodly speeds (mission accomplished).

I'm at the point where I'm destroying Shaped Vault boss with fully sextant mods on 5L TS, no joke. If I do 6L, I can kill the boss in secs but I'm greedy so I'm using Item Rarity. I mean, hard not to when I've gotten 2 Abandoned Wealths in one run several times :)

My links are completely different from when I started with this build following the guide. Basically running 6L TS with Item Rarity and 5L HoI with Item Rarity as well, uber loot. If you want to do 6L TS, I'd recommend Increased Crit Damage as the replacement.

For the 5L HoI, you can also replace the Item Rarity with Innervate which is a pretty significant boost to dps when mapping. You just need to see how your Reserved Mana will end up. Please view my character to see my other links because they are quite different from the guide.

In order for my version of the build to work, you NEED the +2 TS Head Enchant. I tried running without Dying Sun, but I'd recommend that as well, but it is doable.

I would not recommend using Vinktar. The problem with running Vinktar and Dying sun is that you will be gimping yourself unless you have full uptime on Wise Oak. There are too many random one shot mechanics when doing fully sextant mods. Unless you have ungodly 40+ ex Ventors, it's hard to cap resists while balancing Wise Oak. Ontop of it, Vinktar's one use makes Wise Oak only good half the time.

There's a great cheap replacment, Atiziri's Promise and quite frankly, I didn't notice a difference at all. This one change made mapping so much smoother that I'd highly recommend you trying it before going balls out trying to balance wise oak around vinktar and dying sun. It's also waaaay easier to just balance around dying sun.

Rigwalds is overrated for this build IMO. You can get a very good rare quiver that'll do the job just fine and on top of it, a rare quiver is much better for bossing.

Basically, you just need the head enchant and you can nickel and dime everything else. I would use Yriel's over any other chest piece however, it's just too good. Dont forget you need the Rhoa version so don't make that mistake like I did the first time around. You don't need any links in the chest but I'd recommend putting your HoI link in the chest because of the insane flexibility you get with your other links.

You can add me and I can try and help you. I know it can be struggle to make MF work but when you get to the end, its so Fing worth it. UBER FUN.

Last edited by Tigerbloods on Jan 22, 2018, 2:41:59 PM
Hey, if I am using 1 inspired learning should I be using the 1 inspired learning tree. or the 123 point tree you put in the leveling section?
Is there a way to make good currency without having to go through all the sextant blocking like with shaped vaults?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info