[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Hi all. Building is starting to come together can someone take a look and let me know what to upgrade or look for next?
Also Barrage damage feels super low. Any ideas?
I have biscos ventors sadima in my stash but not using yet.
Also really not sure where to go on tree next. Can't get lioneyes cuz it's stupid expensive.
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:
Hi all. Building is starting to come together can someone take a look and let me know what to upgrade or look for next?
Also really not sure where to go on tree next. Can't get lioneyes cuz it's stupid expensive.

if youre not using biscos you could sell it, and buy lioneyes fall and windripper.

you dont really need biscos iam running without it to get all the int i need.

currently iam at 304 shaped burial chambers in my quad tab going for a full tab hehe.
Last edited by Charlieofdoom on Jun 19, 2018, 9:43:48 AM
"
Charlieofdoom wrote:
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:

if youre not using biscos you could sell it, and buy lioneyes fall and windripper

But do you not buy lioneyes fall last as you only start adding those.skill points from lvl 90 onwards? The jewel has no use if you dont have points in it.
"
ThePimpShrimp wrote:
"
Charlieofdoom wrote:
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:

if youre not using biscos you could sell it, and buy lioneyes fall and windripper

But do you not buy lioneyes fall last as you only start adding those.skill points from lvl 90 onwards? The jewel has no use if you dont have points in it.

if you dont have the points then ofc you dont have to buy it now, but since he is not even using his biscos i would have just sold it and bought lioneyes.

i can only see it going up in price at this point
Hey Whats the best Possible Links with Bubonic Trails, Tombfist and LIghtpoacher?!
You only have 2 Sockets each?
"
Django2991 wrote:
Hey Whats the best Possible Links with Bubonic Trails, Tombfist and LIghtpoacher?!
You only have 2 Sockets each?

I've been running without CWDT-IC.

I would leave one 4L/3L for your curse/HOI set up. Then all you really need is wrath, blink arrow (and personally I use portal).
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
I have 1 question and apologies if it's been asked, in a bit of a rush.

Just lost my 85 Elementalist in IHC, wondering if this build would be considered HC viable (have tonnes of currency, not an issue).
"
nymzeepoe wrote:
I have 1 question and apologies if it's been asked, in a bit of a rush.

Just lost my 85 Elementalist in IHC, wondering if this build would be considered HC viable (have tonnes of currency, not an issue).

Definitely is HC viable. Martypoe just hit 100 on IHC with it. Personally i would use Kaoms instead of Qotf. You'll most likely need to check poe.ninja builds page to see HC variations of windripper builds.
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
Hi I like this build and enjoying so much.
Let me ask 1 question.
lv21 vs quality23% as for tornade shot, which one is better?
I'm kina confused about which I should prioritise base damage and projectile damage.

Currently at 529 Burial Chambers with 0 Doctor drops. Had 4 Exalted drops today though, which was nice!

Finally also 6 Linked my chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info