[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

I uncompleted all t3-4 maps besides burial and relic chambers, then shaped relic to not drop. On the beginning i had like 3 maps and atm i don't even pick up them cuz have too much. Good thing is to have at least 90% atlas bonus so u get more maps with atlas setup i mentioned above. Ocassionaly u will have some t2 drop like u said, but for me its like 1 map per 10 runs and rest are only burials. U should have tons of map returns even if u only alch. Btw i have question, it would be profitable to chain breaches on normal burials cuz im close to 8 lvl zana?
I have shaped burial champers and that reason i havent done any T8-10 maps (https://gyazo.com/098a8d0953f5c7343c606aa12c79c3bb)
Edited: Nevermind I have the answer to my question ; Nice guide hehe
Last edited by Sylrus on Jun 18, 2018, 10:15:02 AM
"
Sylrus wrote:
Edited: Nevermind I have the answer to my question ; Nice guide hehe

But what was the answer? I am curious aswell
i have 20 ex now, still cant afford 20% of the required gear any tips?
Hi! Sorry but I did not find any info regarding CWDT anb Immortal Call respective levels...
Is it level 1 for both?

Thanks
"
schubbey wrote:
i have 20 ex now, still cant afford 20% of the required gear any tips?

You dont need 6 linked gear or insane ventor's just buy 5 linked bow + armor and try to balance your resist on bel,t rings, amu gloves, boots and head

"
SwitchDoktor wrote:
Hi! Sorry but I did not find any info regarding CWDT anb Immortal Call respective levels...
Is it level 1 for both?

Thanks

I just use level 1 CWDT and level 3 IC
Last edited by Charlieofdoom on Jun 18, 2018, 12:50:24 PM
What would be better alch+vaal+sextant or alch+breach mod+sextant on t3 burials ? I got zana 8 lvl and test breaches, but idk if it's good after changes.
Last edited by danios50 on Jun 18, 2018, 7:31:31 PM
when should I change this leveling gear included in the guide? when i enter in blood aqueduct? i dont now what to change? any rares? or what? any advice pls
"
ZaWaDaPL wrote:
when should I change this leveling gear included in the guide? when i enter in blood aqueduct? i dont now what to change? any rares? or what? any advice pls

You can buy youself a Drillneck Quiver and a Doomfletch Prism bow to start leveling in maps. Get some rings and amulet with elemental damage and life to get more damage for mapping. Get rare items with resist and life for the rest. Transist to MF gear once youre level 85+ Then youve spend a good amount of passive points to run some MF gear and be resistance capped with enough hp to stay alive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info