[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I've just had a Hall of the Grandmasters drop, from what I hear its pretty hard content- do you think my character would be able to clear it?
Timezone: UTC+1
IGN:Togscd
"
Togsy wrote:
I've just had a Hall of the Grandmasters drop, from what I hear its pretty hard content- do you think my character would be able to clear it?

If you have to ask, look into it; read a thread watch a video. It's a pretty bull shit map that ignores any sense of balance, making a weird attempt at taking PVP seriously. If you don't get straight up one shotted, you'll one shot them, that is until you run into a exile you need Scorching Ray for, so just bring a Balefire.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jul 15, 2019, 8:21:59 PM
Quick quesiton, would herald of ash be better for map clearing then pride?
"
"
Togsy wrote:

If you have to ask, look into it; read a thread watch a video. It's a pretty bull shit map that ignores any sense of balance, making a weird attempt at taking PVP seriously. If you don't get straight up one shotted, you'll one shot them, that is until you run into a exile you need Scorching Ray for, so just bring a Balefire.

For reference I tried HOGM with the crit version, I deal a lot of damage and it went down pretty much as you said - I melted almost everything, and I also got smacked hard by something (and died). The odd thing was when I used balefire, most of the enemies died quickly enough but one of them was not burning down fast enough, he killed me a few times before I gave up. That hasn’t happened to me before, but I guess I don’t care enough to try and solve at this stage, I was really just testing what this build felt like in that absurd map. I do wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience though.
We use brutality gem so HoA added fire dmg wouldn't work. However, the ignites would still work, but I would rather just take the pride.
"
ibiyabadoo wrote:
We use brutality gem so HoA added fire dmg wouldn't work. However, the ignites would still work, but I would rather just take the pride.

I mean...unless you're using Close Combat instead. But ya...just stick with Pride. The AOE is stinking huuuuuge and HOA won't add much to what already clears just fine.
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
"
crazypearce wrote:
-snip-

Just spent 25 ex to build like this and everthing destroyed faster by far than build of AHFACK. Please give this guy a medal...

glad it helped. most of it was taken from ahfacks original post and crit version but optimized for the league after a lot of trial and error in game and on PoB
I'm asking for third time i hope that some one will answer.

What is the difference between the Axe critical build and Sword crit build ?

Which one is better and why ?

I'm running the non crit axe build and i want to switch to crit.
"
fizo1 wrote:
I'm asking for third time i hope that some one will answer.

What is the difference between the Axe critical build and Sword crit build ?

Which one is better and why ?

I'm running the non crit axe build and i want to switch to crit.

personal choice. neither is better. it's like asking what's better between coke and pepsi
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
"
crazypearce wrote:
-snip-

Just spent 25 ex to build like this and everthing destroyed faster by far than build of AHFACK. Please give this guy a medal...

glad it helped. most of it was taken from ahfacks original post and crit version but optimized for the league after a lot of trial and error in game and on PoB

I'm also using it, it can be quite expensive to min max,and sometimes I still get instagibbed by certain legion mobs.

The thing is that the ES does not charge instantly,it takes a couple of seconds,and when you don't have everything up, fortify+flasks+ES....you can die really fast.

Compared to the normal build, that one instaleeches itself back , and I find it much more forgiving, this one does not have that much leech,you kind of sacrifice surviviability for damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info