[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
crazypearce wrote:
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
"
crazypearce wrote:
-snip-

Just spent 25 ex to build like this and everthing destroyed faster by far than build of AHFACK. Please give this guy a medal...

glad it helped. most of it was taken from ahfacks original post and crit version but optimized for the league after a lot of trial and error in game and on PoB

No offence, but you didn't come up with using Soultether, or pathing the way you do. There's only so many options, no surprise umteen people will "create a build" that has already been done.
"

No offence, but you didn't come up with using Soultether, or pathing the way you do. There's only so many options, no surprise umteen people will "create a build" that has already been done.

I stole the glorious vanity/soul tether strat from the 1h cyclone thread and was the first one to post it in this thread so all of the imaginary e-points that literally nobody cares about have to go to the people in the other cyclone thread unfortunately. They also had the pathing for crit swords down to a science while we were all still doing half damage here by going RT.

I think we can all agree that we should blame Openarl for everything because PoB being broken makes optimization an unfun chore.
Not using the Soul Tether combo, but I found the crit version much more survivable. Legion mobs die so much quicker, there's less of a chance for them to kill you.
"
ibiyabadoo wrote:
We use brutality gem so HoA added fire dmg wouldn't work. However, the ignites would still work, but I would rather just take the pride.

I can fit in pride/hoa with a banner, the only aura I have stopped using is flesh and stone. Since using hoa clearing feels far smoother.
Went with crit sword starforge now, feels super fast and damage is really insane.
I'm just thinking about pathing to the right side, grab herbalism and the crit nodes.
Probably have to look in PoB to compare life and damage.
"
Snoukz wrote:
I got this:

Can anyone help me craft it further? Thought of:

- mana cost
- flat phys
- accuracy

This would leave me one prefix open, just go life?

%increased damage seems to outdamage adds # to # physical damage (in my case)

You may have similar results
Can someone help me what to craft next on this? Im not 100% since i have seen people with different things on this axe.

i just made a +1curse chest. and im looking for ideas about what to put in the extra 6link.

right now i have vengeance, cast on crit, increased crit, enfeeble, molten shell and the 6th just a random pulverizy to increase area of vengeance.
I have warlords mark on ring so no need for second curse here.

Is there a better way to apply the second curse?
I tried cwdt but vengeance/coc seems to trigger it more often (i have 86% crit chance on it atm)
Last edited by knusethus on Jul 16, 2019, 5:03:23 PM
i changed my build to crit build but i don't understand a few things.

QUESTION 1

blood and sand %10 reserved
war banner %10 reserved
flesh and stone %28 reserved
pride %50 reserved
haste %50 reserved

which one i should use? i deactiveted haste and i'm using only vaal haste. is it true?

can u tell me, what is the right combination?

QUESTION 2: legions kills me with one shot. what is my problem?
NOTE: i'm gonna change my belt

QUESTION 3:

I killed all bandits before. Should i change Alira for Crit? I mean, should i help her or 2 passive points is good for me?

QUESTION 4:

I didn't change my pantheon. It's Arakali and Yugul. Is it true?

Sorry for my questions but i am really noob :)
Last edited by MuZuR on Jul 16, 2019, 6:16:03 PM
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
"

I stole the glorious vanity/soul tether strat from the 1h cyclone thread and was the first one to post it in this thread so all of the imaginary e-points that literally nobody cares about have to go to the people in the other cyclone thread unfortunately. They also had the pathing for crit swords down to a science while we were all still doing half damage here by going RT.

I think we can all agree that we should blame Openarl for everything because PoB being broken makes optimization an unfun chore.

I mean, this guy thinks he came up with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN0Am_XisQ4

Again..only so many ways you can path or items to switch out. But ya, Soul Tether and crit variant lets call it. I am fairly sure it's the best way to do it. I'm pretty happy with it for sure.
"
MuZuR wrote:
i changed my build to crit build but i don't understand a few things.

QUESTION 1

blood and sand %10 reserved
war banner %10 reserved
flesh and stone %28 reserved
pride %50 reserved
haste %50 reserved

/snip

You don't reserve Haste. it's for Vaal Haste. That should clear up your confusion, and 50% mana reservation lol
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jul 16, 2019, 9:24:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info