[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

How do I go about getting a higher AOE on the non-crit build?
Is replacing infused channeling with increased aoe support viable on a fortify axe for when you want to farm monoliths?

As always great job on this build throughout the several leagues I have played it. Keep up the good work!
"
MrSebTheGreat wrote:
How do I go about getting a higher AOE on the non-crit build?
Is replacing infused channeling with increased aoe support viable on a fortify axe for when you want to farm monoliths?

As always great job on this build throughout the several leagues I have played it. Keep up the good work!

Swapping Inc AoE in for infused channeling or something else (if you have white sockets) is definitely workable, I do it for Glacier farming at T2 but I don’t know how it will perform at Higher tiers.

Other things you can do might be:
- use sand stance
- take”Impact” in the slayer ascendancy for more aoe - I use this on my character and still deal heaps of damage
- craft +1 to melee range on gloves and helm, I think it’s more impactful than %area - check this though, I might be wrong
- an ilvl 86 Vaal axe base can roll +2 range, but it’s hard/expensive to get that with fortify - but you may not need the damage of a 7link for farming and could weapon swap

Somebody smarter than me will know more options
Last edited by eaglecnt on Jul 16, 2019, 10:50:59 PM
Spoiler
4L will be the same no matter what: Cyclone - Brutality - Maim - Melee Phys

5L: In order of most damage: Damage on Full Life -> Chance to Bleed -> Faster Attacks -> Fortify

6L: Depending on your last choice: Damage on Full Life -> Chance to Bleed -> Faster Attacks -> Fortify

Should I ignore these from the FAQ section? What are the best gems for 5L?
"
DuhGinzou wrote:
Spoiler
4L will be the same no matter what: Cyclone - Brutality - Maim - Melee Phys

5L: In order of most damage: Damage on Full Life -> Chance to Bleed -> Faster Attacks -> Fortify

6L: Depending on your last choice: Damage on Full Life -> Chance to Bleed -> Faster Attacks -> Fortify

Should I ignore these from the FAQ section? What are the best gems for 5L?

Not even sure why Chance to Bleed is on the list honestly, or Faster Attacks. You should be Impale stacking.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jul 17, 2019, 12:25:36 AM
Would you recommend to use wings of entropy instead of kitava's feast? The damage is bigger on wings if entropy
Hello,

Just a question I got a 30% quality atziri disfavour does around 650 dps. Using atziri acuity as well. Is it better to run precision aura with water eye mod, 10% increased attack speed and cannot be blinded then using dread banner?
"

/snip

You don't reserve Haste. it's for Vaal Haste. That should clear up your confusion, and 50% mana reservation lol

Thank you so much. Can you help about theese questions? :)

I killed all bandits before. Should i change Alira for Crit? I mean, should i help her or 2 passive points is good for me?

I didn't change my pantheon. It's Arakali and Yugul. Is it true?
For those who are unaware, if you kill a mob with Sinvicta Axe to trigger rampage, and then weaponswap to your regular weapon - you keep the rampage going as long as you don't lose the timer :)

Also, since I still get questions in PM - I've reached the peak of this build and switched over to a more HH centric dualwield cyclone build since then, but for those who are still interested in stuff, just ask.
Hello, I've decided to give this build a try and bought this base for 2 ex:

What do You guys think to do with it next? Scour it and try to get better fortify or just multimod it and craft? And which modifiers should I craft?
Hey AHFACK just wondering im up to level 88 so far running Tier 11 maps but i noticed your level 100 skill tree im missing like 15 skills with only like 12 left did u add more then you get in game or have i missed looked at the skill tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info