[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

How are you able to get 200% phys damage w/ lvl 18 Fortify? I am attempting to craft a ilvl 80+ elder 2 handed axe and they highest you can get w/ a lvl 20 fortify is 134% according to poeaffix.net. I'm still really new to crafting so just trying to get this figured out before I go pouring currency into this axe.

Thanks!
"
sosus368 wrote:
How are you able to get 200% phys damage w/ lvl 18 Fortify? I am attempting to craft a ilvl 80+ elder 2 handed axe and they highest you can get w/ a lvl 20 fortify is 134% according to poeaffix.net. I'm still really new to crafting so just trying to get this figured out before I go pouring currency into this axe.

Thanks!

With accuracy /phys damage hibrid
"
redlefthand wrote:
I know it's been asked a million times, but could anyone help me with upgrade? I'm not sure what to save for next and I'm not sure how to cap my resistances. It seems like i'm going to have to spend like 40 exalts to cap my resistances and keep my intelligence high enough to use infused channeling. The only thing I can think of is levelling high enough to get another jewel slot and using that to cap my resistances. Can you guys offer any advice? Thanks in advance!

Save to craft or buy a Equisite Blade, and go crit. The Atziri's Disfavour /RT route has a pretty low dps ceiling.
I might be going crazy but I noticed in both trees we dont take the Crimson Dance node? Also with all buffs active Im only sitting at about 100k dmg, it increases as i attack of course, but it still feels relatively low. Just killed Phoenix but it took two deaths and some time. Would you mind looking at my character and telling me what im doing wrong? Thanks!!
I'm following the budget equipments because I don't have much currency at the moment, reaching ~25k dps with cyclone, not sure if it's okay. Anyway, I guess that I messed up a little bit with my gems, could somebody help me?
What are your thoughts on this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SRDjC8uUtE&t=1s

I have been playing it for a while now and I definitely like it. Gives a lot more survivability with not much of a damage loss. Increases the area of cyclone as well.
"
redlefthand wrote:

Thank you! I'll give that a shot. How are you liking the crit sword variant compared to the two hand axe one? I've been thinking about switching.

If you have lots of currency to spend, it's decent, otherwise not really worth it in my opinion.

The dps can be a lot better, but survivability and the overall feel of the build is worse.

I'm playing a more modified version of the crit variant, and so far it seems to do it's job well enough, but it's not even close to as forgiving as the normal RT variant. It's also extremely expensive to min max,as having so many uniques gives you little room for getting life and resists on your gear.

Unless you want to farm uber elder all day,uber atziri,go beyond delve 400 the crit version is not needed. The dps with a proper 7link fortify vaal axe while still having Resolute is more than enough for 99,9% of the content this game has to offer.

I had pretty similar gear to yourself before I switched, and that was enough to kill uber elder, my switch was purely for deep delving.
Last edited by Nosferat on Jul 14, 2019, 11:34:31 PM

Hit T1 phys/T2 attack speed just go for the annuls?
i admittedly didn't think of accuracy phys combo with fortify one. Now im wondering if i should scour lol. Though the ilvl on this a bit low :(

I have a quick question. I want to switch from my Axe non crit build to the critical build. But I wonder which is better Crit build with Axes or Swords ?
Also which are the latest POB links for the crit builds ?

The transition to Axe crit would be very cheap as I already have almost everything but Is it better compared to Starforge build?
Last edited by fizo1 on Jul 15, 2019, 2:52:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info