[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
bb650427 wrote:
"
Repentance3 wrote:
Would atziri's acuity help at all in this build?

its RT build mate, crit & leech on acuity is useless

Haha yeah exactly! Thanks Jin :)

Re: Cyclone DoT:

Yeah I wouldn't consider this build a DoT build, just a pure phys build. Before I went back to cyclone in 3.0 I was EQ DoT and did phys/chaos and got dirty technique etc... Scaled x-y damage etc...

With this build I'm not trying to entirely focus on the DoT portion, but the phys portion. I'm just trying to get as much pure physical damage I can out of cyclone, with a small portion of that being DoT.

That's why I don't invest in dirty techniques even though it's not that far away.

Stay sane+safe exile!!! :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Added some info on guide:

Pantheon Powers:

Majors:

Soul of Lunaris for mapping is nice and Soul of Solaris is nice for Shaper

Minors:

Soul of Yugul is a great defensive one in case we run into a random phys reflect mobs. We already get 50% reduced from tree so another 25% on top of that helps a lot. Still don't do phys reflect maps, but the random mob here and there won't kill you as long as your life pool is good.

Phys Dmg Reduction Stats:
Without Iron Reflexes (Pantheon + 3 End Charges):

With Iron Reflexes (Pantheon + 3 End Charges:

Offensive Stats:

Hate Splitter:
In Hideout

In Map (no flasks)

Atziri Axe:
In Hideout

In Map (no flasks)

damn that looks gg as hell. very comprehensive, nice work!
Could you elaborate on retch? I've been reading that its kind of wasted on a slot without using VP. What are your thoughts on this?
I am also confused too. anyone using path of building for this build can advise if the dps its not showing the bleed correctly? its so low but on the gif it looks way faster and bigger dips on the shaper kill
Last edited by Takamura on Sep 12, 2017, 1:34:51 AM
Could you make a section for HC or a end game skill tree for HC?
Do you think this is realistic to build in Harbinger? I'm seriously considering it right now because it looks like my type of character to play (exclusively played ww barb in D2 for years)
Right now I'm just buying all of my 20% qual gems because I'm going to start leveling tomorrow but do you recommend any specific leveling gear as well aside from Tabula/Wanderlust/Goldrim?

I'm actually pretty new to this game so I don't quite follow everything you're talking about in your guide so sorry if any of these questions sound stupid but:

What kind of gem setups would you have for leveling?
Is a 6L axe mandatory? Lookin' like that Atziri's 6L is going for 14.5ex right now.
What are some major changes if doing this build in Harbinger as opposed to Standard aside from Legacy Kaom's and +1 curse amulet?

Like I said, this build looks awesome but just want to make sure it'd eventually be able to be viable in Harbinger because it looks like all of your gear is pretty GG end game.

Anyways, cheers. Thanks in advance for the help

Ready for the build
"
Do you think this is realistic to build in Harbinger? I'm seriously considering it right now because it looks like my type of character to play (exclusively played ww barb in D2 for years)
Right now I'm just buying all of my 20% qual gems because I'm going to start leveling tomorrow but do you recommend any specific leveling gear as well aside from Tabula/Wanderlust/Goldrim?

I'm actually pretty new to this game so I don't quite follow everything you're talking about in your guide so sorry if any of these questions sound stupid but:

What kind of gem setups would you have for leveling?
Is a 6L axe mandatory? Lookin' like that Atziri's 6L is going for 14.5ex right now.
What are some major changes if doing this build in Harbinger as opposed to Standard aside from Legacy Kaom's and +1 curse amulet?

Like I said, this build looks awesome but just want to make sure it'd eventually be able to be viable in Harbinger because it looks like all of your gear is pretty GG end game.

Anyways, cheers. Thanks in advance for the help

Yes, there's a fellow-youtubian doing this build in league right now and he's making a league video guide with my blessing. Just be patient and there will be a great video to go along with this guide ;)

Chance to bleed is your last gem, so take that out of your 6l if you have a 5l. Goldrim/rare chest with life is fine or tabula and can put I life leech gem until you get your tree more filled out.
"
dacamell wrote:
Could you make a section for HC or a end game skill tree for HC?

Sure! Will try to do this next couple days

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info