[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Ahfack this is an amazing cyclone build thank you! Im looking for upgrades right now Any suggestions on what to get first? My character name is Pexxx
Would HH work instead of Fetch belt for maps or shaper?

Where would you farm to start off with? What are good areas to farm atm for this build
This is basically a stupid expensive Uber Lab farmer which can normally be done on a below 1ex budget. I'm enjoying the build because I had a 6L disfavour with nothing to do with it, but I wouldn't recommend this build, much better 2H Cyclone Slayers out there.
"
robin_nerf wrote:
If a Daresso's Salute would be to hard to get with +1 curse what would the helm setup then be ?
I got enlighten lvl 4 and a Daresso's Salute but not +1 curse on it, so any sugestions ? I read you mention Blood Rage if you feel tanky, but if I not feel tanky :D ?

EDIT : Some U-lab tips ? Flasks ? Watched your gif of u-lab and it looks like you are using Forbidden Taste and Sin's Rebirth ?

Those are just skins because reasons lol

Are the ones I use pretty much all the time. You could just use a sulphur flask as Your 5th flask if you don't want to go fast all the time with quicksilvers. Just make sure you have one antifreeze flask of some sort.

If you want to be tankier you could run Enfeeble as your blasphemy curse on hard maps/guardians, and swap to you vuln when you're blowing through content. You could also go dual curse with a doedre ring and grab 2 +30int nodes on the tree for temporary as well. Enfeeble/vuln is very nice
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 12, 2017, 4:03:44 PM
"
chaelp wrote:
This is basically a stupid expensive Uber Lab farmer which can normally be done on a below 1ex budget. I'm enjoying the build because I had a 6L disfavour with nothing to do with it, but I wouldn't recommend this build, much better 2H Cyclone Slayers out there.

Point me in that direction please? bc id love to see, I don't have 9000000000 ex for this build
"
Ahfack this is an amazing cyclone build thank you! Im looking for upgrades right now Any suggestions on what to get first? My character name is Pexxx
Would HH work instead of Fetch belt for maps or shaper?

Where would you farm to start off with? What are good areas to farm atm for this build

Glad you're enjoying it! Q your kaoms and helmet you crazy! :)

I'd say at this point you need to focus on two things. Jewels and leveling. Read the jewels section on how to prioritize. Get life on all of them followed by damage/res mods you need. You can get 3mods and slam or try to camp out some GG 4mod ones. Don't buy anything overpriced though.

When doing hydra or other enemies that don't hit you with melee hits, use enfeeble instead of punishment
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 12, 2017, 4:24:23 PM
Oh and of course hh is great for maps however it attracts haters (OMG so 'spensive!!) :) I'd use retch or deceiver or rare reduced flask charges belt against bosses though
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 12, 2017, 4:41:35 PM
"
Furajiir wrote:
"
chaelp wrote:

Point me in that direction please? bc id love to see, I don't have 9000000000 ex for this build

Anything that uses Ngamahu and cyclone would be 1000x cheaper, you dont need a Xophs blood either, just spend the 2 points and take Avatar of Fire, and there you go. Not trying to shit on this guys build because it is a cool concept, and pretty much the only one using Crimson, but, eh.
hi

im new player

plz tell why shaper no kill

here is geer

Hey Ahack!
Can you explain why your build are better than this?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1958926/

Thank you
And one more thing: why no inc area effect? How do you scale your area damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info