[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

cyclone phys build hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
tl;dr "You need outstanding gear that only 0.5% of the player base will ever get, have fun!"

^^^^ freeplzahfack
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
I've got almost the same as this build but im using starforge with 100% crit, blood magic for more hp and lastly im scaling increased damage to bleeding enemies to get mote damage i switch chance to bleed to bloodlust and switch increase AOE to concentrated effect, my cyclone got 0% bleed chance but my ancestral still got 100% so bloodlust gem works.
yo mate

only one suggestion for u
100% bleeding chance isnt necessary, caz...

1.bleeding lasts 8 sec, will be overlapped
2.u have high atk speed already, even 50% more with cyclone

its a waste, u can do some calculation to make sure
imo, 25~50% bleeding chance is totally enough

i only have 25% chance in sword passive nodes with starforge,
and it works well in boss fight

Jin
IGN Jinloman
08:00~24:00 UTC+8 TAIWAN R.O.C.
Mirror Service-thread/556020

Yo, nice build mate. As always tho, which makes me wonder.. what will be the next build? hmm :D
lol cyclone got Ahfack back or was it vice versa ? O_o
Sexy Sexy Phys Build that bleed DPS is Disgusting for a non crit build man GG!!
Thanks for all the message guys! The reason I want 100% bleed on hit is mainly because of the Ruthless support gem:

So it's every 3rd SERIES of attacks, which depending on how close/quickly you click near your character's hitbox could be 6-9hits. Another reason why we want to have insanely high IAS is because of this. We want to trigger the Ruthless hit as many times as we can and build the Ruthless bleed stacks. I really don't want 50% bleed chance effecting that. I want every ruthless hit to build a bleed stack, not just 50% of every 6-9 hits.

However, if someone is using a Hate Splitter or Disfavour, they could replace "Chance to Bleed" gem for "Damage on Full Life" and gain some DPS if they felt so inclined. I just prefer to have 100% bleed chance for this build.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Switched over to this build from Starforge cyclone and enjoying it a lot.

Someone can give me some advice on what to upgrade next gear-wise? (ZoriackCyclone)
I have about 20 EX to spend, but not sure if I should go for The retch or upgrade other pieces.
"
Darkoraz wrote:
Switched over to this build from Starforge cyclone and enjoying it a lot.

Someone can give me some advice on what to upgrade next gear-wise? (ZoriackCyclone)
I have about 20 EX to spend, but not sure if I should go for The retch or upgrade other pieces.

Looks good! I'd say get 21/20 cyclone for that +1range, deceiver belt is great but I prefer retch so you could try that. Insanity Gloves are great as well. If you can't find any maybe get a few essences and throw them at some spiked gloves and see what you get. Get a couple good res's and then you can always just craft life to them. Flat phys/dual leech are also good prefixes Jewels with life and 2 damge mods that you can ex slam later hwen you're feeling lucky.

Get rid of atziri flask, put in a Sulphur flask.

Manage to get enough intelligence at some point where you don't need Brute Force solution, although this is a great stop-gap for the moment. But it does RIP the strength which is melee phys and life that you could be gaining from those strength nodes instead. A lot to work on, but you're on the right track!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 10, 2017, 11:56:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info