[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Darkoraz wrote:
Switched over to this build from Starforge cyclone and enjoying it a lot.

Someone can give me some advice on what to upgrade next gear-wise? (ZoriackCyclone)
I have about 20 EX to spend, but not sure if I should go for The retch or upgrade other pieces.

Looks good! I'd say get 21/20 cyclone for that +1range, deceiver belt is great but I prefer retch so you could try that. Insanity Gloves are great as well. If you can't find any maybe get a few essences and throw them at some spiked gloves and see what you get. Get a couple good res's and then you can always just craft life to them. Flat phys/dual leech are also good prefixes Jewels with life and 2 damge mods that you can ex slam later hwen you're feeling lucky.

Get rid of atziri flask, put in a Sulphur flask.

Manage to get enough intelligence at some point where you don't need Brute Force solution, although this is a great stop-gap for the moment. But it does RIP the strength which is melee phys and life that you could be gaining from those strength nodes instead. A lot to work on, but you're on the right track!

Thanks for your feedback. Just bought a ring with int and res so I can remove the Brute Force Solution, and put a better jewel in. Int still is a bit too low so Ill keep vuln on a lower level with the vuln head enchant which Ill fix once I get more currency. I bought a retch too so Ill see how it goes.
don't imagine Ill be getting a +1 curse amulet anytime soon in HHC :)

What do you recommend in place of punishment? Running Haste + Vulnerability right now and that seems pretty fun
"
LoCicero wrote:
don't imagine Ill be getting a +1 curse amulet anytime soon in HHC :)

What do you recommend in place of punishment? Running Haste + Vulnerability right now and that seems pretty fun

Do blood rage too if you can get tanky enough
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 10, 2017, 2:53:48 PM
Carnage heart instead of daresso's salute? We do leech all the time.
"
Carnage heart instead of daresso's salute? We do leech all the time.

Yep, good choice also but I'd rather have more time hitting my opponent than damaging them while I actually hit them.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
o damn thats nice !
How do I make it feel more tanky? It seems super squishy, or maybe I'm doing something wrong.
"
Ahfack wrote:
Thanks for all the message guys! The reason I want 100% bleed on hit is mainly because of the Ruthless support gem:

So it's every 3rd SERIES of attacks, which depending on how close/quickly you click near your character's hitbox could be 6-9hits. Another reason why we want to have insanely high IAS is because of this. We want to trigger the Ruthless hit as many times as we can and build the Ruthless bleed stacks. I really don't want 50% bleed chance effecting that. I want every ruthless hit to build a bleed stack, not just 50% of every 6-9 hits.

However, if someone is using a Hate Splitter or Disfavour, they could replace "Chance to Bleed" gem for "Damage on Full Life" and gain some DPS if they felt so inclined. I just prefer to have 100% bleed chance for this build.

hi mate

3.0 melee is awesome, im glad we both love that
i can understand that u look for the highest bleeding dmg, just a reminder...
for DoT build, we should choose high base dmg skill such as EQ

cyclone isnt a good skill for DoT, only has 57% base dmg eben on lv21

Let's comparing with cleave, 163% base dmg on lv20

here is similar passive & gem linking on PoB with Starforge:
Both has equal main skill dps, around 110k

(cyclone-MPD-Brutality-Maim-chance to bleed-Ruthless) 5k bleed dps,6200 max

(Cleave-multi-MPD-Brutality-chance to bleed-Maim) 10k bleed dps, 18000 max
see..almost 2-3 times DoT dmg even without Ruthless

Cleave still win without Bloodletting & Dirty Techniques

have a nice day !!
let me know if i make wrong calculation^^

Jin
IGN Jinloman
08:00~24:00 UTC+8 TAIWAN R.O.C.
Mirror Service-thread/556020

Would atziri's acuity help at all in this build?
"
Repentance3 wrote:
Would atziri's acuity help at all in this build?

its RT build mate, crit & leech on acuity is useless
IGN Jinloman
08:00~24:00 UTC+8 TAIWAN R.O.C.
Mirror Service-thread/556020

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info