[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
ShallowBlue wrote:

What Daresso's Salute corruption should I look for if I know I won't be able to afford the +1 curse? I'm somewhat torn between inc attack speed or +1 to all max res. Any suggestions?

I like 10% attack speed or 10% movement speed on my daressos.
IGN : Futons
Why do we not invest in Hatchet Master, By the blade or Martial Experience? In PoB these are very strong power nodes?
What do you guys support Vaal Double Strike on a 3 or 4link setup?
Last edited by MillenniumDH on Oct 2, 2018, 11:44:53 AM
what's wrong with my build? why do bosses kill me with 1-2 hits?
isn't a non-bleed, pure phys build that uses starforge better than this build?
Could anyone tell me what is the best to have on gems?

For example I have maim support lvl 20 quality 23 and another one with lvl 21 and quality 20. Difference is "deal 1% increased physical damage" or "enemies maimed take 1% increased physical damage" Enemies take increased physical damage is obviously hidden so one of them have more dmg on paper but it would be good to know.

NEVERMIND the post below, the dmg with this weapon is way to low.

Rarity: Rare
Morbid Sever
Vaal Axe
--------
Two Handed Axe
Quality: +29% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 102-169 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.20
Weapon Range: 11
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
Str: 158
Dex: 76
--------
Sockets: R-B-G-R-R-G
--------
Item Level: 76
--------
22% increased Damage with Bleeding
16% increased Bleeding Duration
60% chance for Bleeding inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage
60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage

can i make use of that weapon ?.. or is the dmg way to low.
Last edited by Mizure on Oct 10, 2018, 6:37:54 AM
Hi! Loved your build. Doing relatively good so far.
I'm doing tier 15 maps, Uber Lab and Atziri very easy, but can't kill tier 16 bosses and Uber Atziri. Trying to find what I'm doing wrong.

My PoB pastebin: https://pastebin.com/PpWNsKxM
"
BakkaGames wrote:
Hi! Loved your build. Doing relatively good so far.
I'm doing tier 15 maps, Uber Lab and Atziri very easy, but can't kill tier 16 bosses and Uber Atziri. Trying to find what I'm doing wrong.

My PoB pastebin: https://pastebin.com/PpWNsKxM

You can opt to use chance to bleed on Warchief totem, and simply incorporate Bloodlust instead of Chance to Bleed in cyclone links, that will boost your single target dps quite a bit
Hey guys just started doing Guardians in maps, and I feel like im struggling with survivability. I managed to kill the minotaur but I died 4 times pretty much every time it was due to oneshot. I also managed to kill Phoenix but with 3 deaths(I learned you have to actually walk out of the explosions). If you guys could take a look at my gear and give me some feedback on what I could upgrade next I would appreciate it.
I was also wondering if there is any good resource for learning which boss attacks to look out for and how the animations look (I checked the wiki and its a bit lacking in information on what to look out for)

Anyways here is my gear.

Notable passives I have are: Vaal Pact, Iron Reflexes, Crimson dance and Resolute Technique.

I have 500 hours played in this game and this is the first time im actually aiming to clear endgame with a character so my knowledge of the bosses is pretty lacking.

Love this build by the way my previous character was a facebreakers cyclone but the range on that is abysmal compared to this build, much more comfortable mapping with this.

Also here are my defensive stats in hideout with no flasks activated. I have 6874 life right now.

Edit** I have updated my gear would also like to point out I just found and item worth 40-70 EX so when I sell that my budget for improving my character will improve significantly. Also I have now beat Shaper but I can't manage to stay alive in uber elder fight or stay alive in maps to level beyond lvl 94 for that matter.
Last edited by washiolka66 on Oct 20, 2018, 6:53:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info