[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Reached lvl100 with this build in std ;D
With a modified tree using grace instead vuln had 9650 hp cap resistances, 65 physical damage reduction.

ave, Ahfack!
"
Nasferatus wrote:
"
bloodline2400 wrote:
what do u think about herald of ash for this build ?
READ TITLE !

100% Pure Phys

You can still get the overkill damage from HoA even using Brutality. His question was perfectly fair.
Killed the shaper yesterday for the first time ever using this build. However I went with vuln-on-hit tombfists and dropped blasphemy setup completely. As I had nothing to reserve mana for, I specced into blood magic which gave me a desired HP boost and I ended up with solid 7240 HP at lvl 91 even with my crappy gear. I beat all four guardians by myself ended up dying 3 times during Minotaur fight, but that was my own fault. I rolled 'Monsters gain frenzy charge on hit' mod and found out Minotaur actually counted as one the hard way. Who would have guessed, right? :)
And I ought to say Minotaur with 5+ frenzy charges was hecking terrifying!

Thanks for your guide, helped me a lot !
Last edited by Markroft on Nov 5, 2018, 4:46:15 AM
quickie, any reason not including the new herald of purity? didnt see it mentioned at all.
Hi i really like you build. But i have one question, can i use new 3.5 gladiator with the dread banner instead of slayer? or this is destroy the build?
Last edited by Chobuscus on Dec 6, 2018, 4:14:58 AM
Planning start league with this build, so, atziri or starforge? Many cyclone users say there is no reason to go anything instead of starforge if you are 100% physical damage. For elemental damage atziri is a lot better.
Any update about 3.5 or is it basically the same thing?
Did anyone test with vaal gems now that they give you both the normal and the vaal versions?
Vaal Cyclone usually is a suicide so I wouldn't recommend that, however Warchief and Double Strike work really good.
now that syndicate rooms have the ability to 3 white socket items can cyclone work well with a 3w socket prismatic eclipse (+6 weapon range) and a rare foil?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info