[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

hai guys im playing this build and im doing pretty well. killed shaper deathless easly, more problems im having with guardians ^^. i got few ideas i wanted to share.

What do u think about phys imprescence(not even +1 curse)? we could take vulnerability, haste and herald of purity. wouldnt it boost us better for endgame? i think its better to buff yourself than decurse, since endbosses have 80% curse immune. Im thinking of trying Uelder this league.

We could go +1 imprescence, enfeeble is great for mapping. But it cost.

Im not sure which items i should change now. i know my rare items and jewelery sux, but to get really better than ones i have i need to spend like 5ex each part at least(and XXex for amu).

Another problem i have is lvling. Fking Cameria and Fled on t13+. everytime im like 50-80% to next lvl im dying. then getting mad and dying more and ending with fresh lvl again, 91 now. im sitting at 6,7k hp atm and random 1shots from syndicate still kappens, wat do.

Blood rage and dmg on full life support, it works in vaal pact and non vaal pact version or only non vaal?
"
shinyzee wrote:
Is it really worth putting 7 points towards several bleeding nodes? Seeing as the bleeding is only 12k dps out of your 700k

It seems like waste of nodes

We also deal increased damage to bleeding targets.
So i just made this build, all the gear i am lvl 80 and jesus this build is squishy.. i cant even cyclo into those birds wich explode in arrows when they die .. not even 8 of them and i die, traps in normal lab drags down my HP alot so this build is not " easy afk U-lab farmer " and since the surviveability on this build only comes from life leech i would not recommend this build to anyone who wants a REAL "tanky melee dps build".
"
3ryk wrote:

Blood rage and dmg on full life support, it works in vaal pact and non vaal pact version or only non vaal?

it work in vaal pact but you need to leech sth 1st if no blood rage will make you not full life before you hit sth
"
TIMIK23 wrote:
Why do we use Kaom's Heart?
We get only 500 hp and thats all.. Am i right?

Yes, and maybe because you have 6L on weapon so Kaom is ok and maybe a good way to get lots of hp, with some % increased max life on tree you can maybe get 6k-7k+ hp

"
Kakwijf wrote:
How would you incorporate vaal double strike? Replace the cyclone with vaal double strike?

maybe you can hace an addtional skill just to cast VDS when soul is full, cyclone still the main skill with 6L
Okay guys, i upgraded gear a bit:

i run enfeeble/herald of purity/vulnerability now. 188k dps tooltip without buffs in ho . dmg isnt bad i guess.

do u think i could kill uber elder in that gear? or i need to change things. was thinking about getting max %life on belt corruption to improve my survi.

im going to invest some ex into jewels. i think i can hit 200k tooltip dps this league ^^
Last edited by 3ryk on Dec 31, 2018, 12:09:28 AM
Opinions on the use of Cinderswallow Urn Silver Flask with the 15% of Damage Taken from Hits is Leeched as Life during Flask Effect unveiled modifier?
Will this build be good with axe i recently got? And what should i craft on it? I think even if we get 18% more quality its avg dps for 5 hits is 908 (or my maths is shit, so i need help to find actual dps)
Last edited by Xetra_ on Jan 2, 2019, 2:38:08 AM
why this topic is so dead. build is great...
Which nodes should i drop if i wish to pick vaal pact?
great build, tyvm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info