[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I am having a blast following this build, but I started to have little problems with keeping my health high. I gathered some currency but have no idea what would be best to upgrade first. Can someone look at my char and help me with that? Name's StantonCreeStrikesAgain.
"
Tanarri380 wrote:
Hi!

Build is nice, but since leech and hp pool is the only layer of defence, how do you guys managed stunlock?
Leap slam in pack of magic monsters = 50% instant death.
Equipment is not top, but is not budget. 6.5k hp, but if i’m stunned there is no defences :( vaal pact didn’t help.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

While Cycloning, you are immune to stuns so that's one way.
Did this build in delve aswell and there is one problem with it - its too damn good. it can clear delve properly, do uber labs quickly and effectively, bosses are doable its just that you need more practice with them. sometimes cyclone is even safer than some other builds cause youre always on the move. its just such an amazing allrounder its hard for me to play any other build without thinking "well, cyclone slayer feels better"
Hey guys, who is better, a Starforge or Disfavour ?
Anyone mind having a look at my gear? got some of the good stuff, like 6l disfavour, retch, daresso, kaoms etc.

What should be my next upgrade in your opinion? I wanted the +1 curse daresso, but I burned 3 ex trying to make one.. they're around 30ex on the market...

thanks for the build, it's awesome! just feeling a bit squishy against guardians, even with enfeeble.
Should I use crimson dance and bleeding passives if I'm playing starforge version? Also is it worth using bleeding gem on starforge or just conc/aoe? Great build so far, planning to kill shaper for the first time.
"
SirAlexandr wrote:
Should I use crimson dance and bleeding passives if I'm playing starforge version? Also is it worth using bleeding gem on starforge or just conc/aoe? Great build so far, planning to kill shaper for the first time.

From my experience (I am at lvl 95.9 using the Starforged version), Crimson Dance and the Chance to Bleed Support (has flat physical damage on it, too) are a good investment, esp once you start running hard bosses. I didn't run them at first opting for other damage nodes, but once I respected to try them out, I found them well worth it. Now, they aren't necessary for general mapping/trash mobs but help immensely with bosses. I've cleared all the Guardians and dropped down to ~360 mine level.

I haven't taken the bleeding passives yet (except Crimson Dance), but they are next in on my list as I push farther into the mine and monster HP go up.
Last edited by Drwaz99 on Sep 23, 2018, 7:36:14 AM
Im new to poe, can anyone pls show me the leveling starforge trees step by step, ty so much

Got 6k life but single target damage still feels a bit on the low side, what do you think is the main problem with items?
Last edited by MillenniumDH on Sep 23, 2018, 2:53:07 PM
Based on my gear, should I invest in a +1 curse Daresso first? I am getting close to 25ex and I could probably pick one up even now if someone feels like selling a bit cheaper.

Last edited by shabanotti on Sep 24, 2018, 7:33:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info