[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
shabanotti wrote:
Based on my gear, should I invest in a +1 curse Daresso first? I am getting close to 25ex and I could probably pick one up even now if someone feels like selling a bit cheaper.

Adding the +1 curse (enfeeble) will help quite a bit in survivability. Also maybe look into finding a good enchant for your Devotos. That's where I would start.
"
MillenniumDH wrote:

Got 6k life but single target damage still feels a bit on the low side, what do you think is the main problem with items?

Maybe grab a Sulpher Flask instead of the Stibinite or Writhing Jar. Extra DPS. I only carry the Writhing if I am doing Uber Lab to smack before running through traps. Gear looks decent otherwise, time start saving for a +1 curse ammy.
"
Drwaz99 wrote:
"
MillenniumDH wrote:

Got 6k life but single target damage still feels a bit on the low side, what do you think is the main problem with items?

Maybe grab a Sulpher Flask instead of the Stibinite or Writhing Jar. Extra DPS. I only carry the Writhing if I am doing Uber Lab to smack before running through traps. Gear looks decent otherwise, time start saving for a +1 curse ammy.

Is grace+iron reflexes worth it without stibnite?
Hi guys i have a question, if i use the retch belt so i have to pick vaal pact note right ?
Hello

I have a question, what is better Gloves whit life physical & 3 Ress or the Haemophilia Serpentscale Gauntlets or the Tombfist i cant post my gear Play on Xbox :)

* No need the Ress from Gloves have Caped whitout gloves.
What is your opinion
Last edited by Zarbor90 on Sep 25, 2018, 2:44:24 AM
"
tranphuccd wrote:
Hi guys i have a question, if i use the retch belt so i have to pick vaal pact note right ?

same question here and the retch is a real BiS ?

144dps on tooltips (415 full buffed)

and this gear:

i lose a lot of life/res/dps without my stygian...
Last edited by Beskaius on Sep 25, 2018, 9:41:46 AM
I got a question. On my tool tip in the hideout. cyclone says i have +2 to melee range. Does this not count the necklace and i also have a crap jewel as a placeholder that has +1 to melee weapon and unarmed attack range. if all of that was working right wouldn't it say +5 range?
Last edited by g87tc on Sep 27, 2018, 10:40:21 PM

So just tried to kill shaper but used up all my portals in last phase. Mechanics def need some clean up but i know my gear could be a tad better as well. I need to shift some gems around and get rid of endurance charge on stun and get rid of light golem since its literally dead 24/7. Any suggestions on what I should do first? I'm considering getting rid of conc effect on my totem so i can shift gems outs of my chest and buy a kaoms but im not sure it's super worth atm. Suggestions?

What Daresso's Salute corruption should I look for if I know I won't be able to afford the +1 curse? I'm somewhat torn between inc attack speed or +1 to all max res. Any suggestions?
"
BozidaR wrote:

So just tried to kill shaper but used up all my portals in last phase. Mechanics def need some clean up but i know my gear could be a tad better as well. I need to shift some gems around and get rid of endurance charge on stun and get rid of light golem since its literally dead 24/7. Any suggestions on what I should do first? I'm considering getting rid of conc effect on my totem so i can shift gems outs of my chest and buy a kaoms but im not sure it's super worth atm. Suggestions?

Those boss fights are mostly mechanics and damage. Your gear seems like you should be capable of pulling it off. A few upgrades I see available: Attack speed on gloves, vulnerability corrupt on gloves (opens up an aura, i go with haste) cyclone or blood rage enchant on helmet, attack speed or movement speed corruption on amulet, and your jewels could be upgraded significantly.
IGN : Futons

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info