[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Thanks for this build, it's a MONSTER build.
Once I got a 6L item everything went so smoothly.
I'm not an expert on this game so far I only played those builds : Berserker stun/sunder and then Gladiator Reave.
This is by far the best thing I ever played it makes the game so much more fun. Especially when I did the Merciless lab in 8 minutes, as a newby it makes me feel great.

Thanks for making my life great again, now I have a purpose to live for.

Best regards,

An average normal beginner.
"
Veruuk wrote:
Is kitava feast Any good? I just got it from map drop. Like is it better than starforge?

I'm using Kitava's 5L, and having an abselute blast. Gonna use it until i get a 5-6L Disfavor.
"If you use blind-on-hit Abyss jewels + Jade flask, be sure NOT to pick Iron Reflexes."

Blind still works with iron Reflexes since we stil have the base 5% evade chance (which means ~52% evade vs blinded enemies).

Am I missing something?
"
RawDamage wrote:
You don't even need a second curse. Just follow the tree. I hope you checked my tree and gear. And you can figure out that there is no something special to farm t13-15

I do fine in the main part of the maps but certain bosses still wreck me and either one shot me or close to it.
HOW TO LEVELING 60-75??
how would this axe compare to hate splitter?

Last edited by IInferno on Apr 24, 2018, 5:45:38 PM
Hello, first of all thanks for the build guide - looks awesome to play.
Im running on limited budget now and dont know which weapon to buy, which one do you think will be better.. the atziri axe or starforge? Thanks in advance
Hello, Just bought atziri's disfavour, kahom's Heart, daresso salute. Can't use devoto's devotion due to low intelligence and I can't find some good ring to increase It. Any suggestion?
Tombfists yay or nay?
After completing my 36 challenges, I decided to respect my build into the Starforge version and, either I was doing something very wrong or this version is fucking OP.
The first maps I ran I even lost some red beast captures because I simply destroyed them before having a chance of throwing the net.
It feels stronger and tankier than the Disfavour version, and I didn't even invest that many currency. Recommend going for it if you don't plan to grab that rare Vaal Axe.

My tooltip in map with charges, onslaught and flasks.

My defense in HO with Determination, no flasks or charges.
Last edited by xmadruguinha on Apr 29, 2018, 4:55:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info