[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Nevermind, you didn't recommend Ruthless as a support gem. I just saw it socketed in your Gear Detail.
What about using a maces in this build?
Last edited by P0IS0N on May 10, 2018, 7:49:29 PM
I have a couple questions

1: For weapon, Cyclone - Melee Phys - Maim - Brutality are basically set in stone. If I planned to put Fortify as my 5th more or less all the time (I prefer tanky over clear speed) and planned to take the Fortify nodes as well, what would you recommend for a 6th gem in that setup? You have a few listed to choose from but I'm wondering which would be best specifically while using Fortify.

1.5: What would you recommend skipping in the tree in order to get the fortify nodes?

2: Leap Slam. Since I plan to have fortify on my cyclone, what would you replace it with for the boots? Just go with the Blood Magic option maybe? Also, what good is the endurance coming from leap slam? It doesn't seem to work on more or less any boss and I was under the impression that a lot of the times, if you stop cycloning you die. When do you get a chance to jump around during the harder fights? You certainly wouldn't need the charges for easier fights, or am I wrong? I could easily be wrong.

3: Why not use oak, since it's a physical build? Or were the skill points just stretched a little bit too thin? This is mostly just curiosity, I plan to killed all

I'm still pretty early on with leveling, haven't even beaten A5 yet, but it seems like a good idea to try and find out before I really need to know. Thanks so much :D having a blast with this so far
Last edited by sutasafaia on May 11, 2018, 4:37:37 PM
Guys did you see new belt(implicit magnitudes are tripled)?

It will be +6 ?
It triples the implicit of the belt, not the rest of your gear.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
I see lots of builds using increased area of effect including players like Alkaiser. Is there a reason why Ahfack doesnt use it? Wouldnt it be better for a link to use inc aoe and switch it for conc during bosses?
Yes it would. I personally always run inc aoe since my cyclone dps is around 500K fully buffed in maps. This is far enough considering i run Haemophilia gloves with curse on hit so i can run both ash and hatred, and still have 100% chance to bleed for insane clear speed.
"
madzengod wrote:
Yes it would. I personally always run inc aoe since my cyclone dps is around 500K fully buffed in maps. This is far enough considering i run Haemophilia gloves with curse on hit so i can run both ash and hatred, and still have 100% chance to bleed for insane clear speed.

Your tree seems a lot more tanky than Ahfack's, did you feel you needed more life?
i dont.... way ,why red elder one shotting me , i have full gear .... crismon slayer build
"
F0zyy wrote:
i dont.... way ,why red elder one shotting me , i have full gear .... crismon slayer build

Yeah you can't really tank boss hits, you will get 1 shot, you need to avoid the big hits and leech back to full.

You mau want to trade some life axe/2h nodes in the tree for even more life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info