[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Coming back to the game after a long time. Nodes like Path of the Warrior, Martial Experience, and By The Blade seem like easy picks to me, but they are excluded. Can someone explain why that is?
Last edited by Scarborough on May 20, 2018, 12:10:09 AM
Just wanted to say that I'm loving this build so far. I'm just tearing through stuff at level 45. I also just found this bad boy:

Hi dude ! First thanks for your guide really nice work and presentation !

I got 2 little question about the cyclone build...

First is a bit a dumb question but approximatly how much currency it will cost me to get gear able to make t15 map easily ?

Second is more personal... im actually a flicker main farming t10-t11 easily never try higher Im searching a build who can give me the same pleasure than my FL... i explain myself.. i enjoying the flicker so much for his high speed mapping and killing boss.. i really like to see the mob dying instantly when i touch them... So do you recommend me your cyclon to find the same pleasure than this one ? Or do you advice me to look more at your Doomfletch build who is really high burst i can see... ?

Im sorry to ask you these question a bit stupid .. but im not really rich and i dont want to be wrong in my choice.. Im not a pro player/theorycrafter as you or other builder guys thats why i prefer to ask these thing who can look stupid or basical

Friendly,

Wexx
hello would like to ask about the start, I like the build with starforge, and I usually start through ngamahu and belly, and then I buy starforge and drop the tree under starforage, actually the question is is it profitable or is it worth it to immediately save for the sword?
Hey Ahfack!
For the starforge, is it still RRRRRG?
Last edited by Freddydaking on May 25, 2018, 4:29:35 PM
"
Freddydaking wrote:
Hey Ahfack!

I prefer more aoe,so 4r1b1g.
Plus

for mapping.
"
P0IS0N wrote:
"
Freddydaking wrote:
Hey Ahfack!

I prefer more aoe,so 4r1b1g.
Plus

for mapping.

Nice starforge :D
Last edited by Freddydaking on May 26, 2018, 5:59:36 AM
For pure lab farming, would you recommend changing the AW link a bit to have a cwdt+ic in there for traps? in case there isnt fonts or mobs to start leech off?
So i think elder amulet is much better than daresso
something like dat

dont know how to finish it yet,maybe multimod +res...
Last edited by P0IS0N on May 26, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

So, thx. I had my fun during Flashback. My jewels are not so good. Took them because fixing resistances and did not have time to improve. Made my gear with Chaos spamming and bought the Uniques. Axe needed around 600 Fusis :D Good build, would do it again! Ended with ~6800 HP, 560k + 100k bleed damage (fullbuffed vs normal monsters) Charname is RindMitWind.

Starforge and Disfavour cost about the same during flashback when I bought it. I went the axe tree.

CU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info