[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
I really wanna use this as a league starter, is that viable?

Definitely viable as a league starter.
"
Neehan wrote:
Currently struggling at lvl 90 getting past Tier 11 or 12 maps.

You can't struggle at 90, I'm 81 without uber lab and can do t14 with ease. I can't die with any mods.
You should check your life and curses setup.

ps. I have only t13, so you can check this(no VP, gems 18 lvl): https://youtu.be/L1EuPhWo0aE
p.p.s forgive me for stupidity, i've got 7l beer(friday!) before recording this video. but anyway, this video is dedicated to show that you can easely do t14(t13 with crazy mods actually on video) on level 81. Hope this was helpful
Last edited by RawDamage on Apr 20, 2018, 3:02:53 PM
"
RawDamage wrote:
"
Neehan wrote:

You can't struggle at 90, I'm 81 without uber lab and can do t14 with ease. I can't die with any mods.

ps. I have only t13, so you can check this(no VP, gems 18 lvl): https://youtu.be/L1EuPhWo0aE
p.p.s forgive me for stupidity, i've got 7l beer(friday!) before recording this video. but anyway, this video is dedicated to show that you can easely do t14(t13 with crazy mods actually on video) on level 81. Hope this was helpful

What do you mean by check life and curses setup? I have 6k life which seems like should be enough. I don't have dual curse so I run enfeeble to try and be extra tanky. Not sure if this is the right way to go. Should I switch my Disfavour to Starforge for the added life? Thanks for the response and the video.
Last edited by RawDamage on Apr 20, 2018, 5:13:01 PM
Is kitava feast Any good? I just got it from map drop. Like is it better than starforge?
"
Neehan wrote:
"
RawDamage wrote:
"
Neehan wrote:

What do you mean by check life and curses setup? I have 6k life which seems like should be enough. I don't have dual curse so I run enfeeble to try and be extra tanky. Not sure if this is the right way to go. Should I switch my Disfavour to Starforge for the added life? Thanks for the response and the video.

You don't even need a second curse. Just follow the tree. I hope you checked my tree and gear. And you can figure out that there is no something special to farm t13-15
First, sorry my bad English.

I want to try this Build but i don't know which Gem i use until i get cyclone etc.
This Build is new for me and i hope of patience ;-).

Anyone can help me with a advice?

Thank you in advance for your response.

L.
"
Leane7 wrote:

I want to try this Build but i don't know which Gem i use until i get cyclone etc.

L.

You can just level with totems until you are ready to get cyclone.
"
Leane7 wrote:

L.

You can use Molten Strike to start. Then use Sunder until you can get Cyclone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info