[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Quick question, at what point should I go towards blood letting and crimson dance? I am reviewing my passive tree and think I should take out warrior's blood (since I picked Vaal Pact which ruins any regen) and maybe I might no longer need the +30 int nodes based on what gear I end up with in the end.

Can anybody confirm my suspicions?

Edit: I mean to ask for passives, should i roll back warrior's blood, and should i be chasing bleeding buffs or Retribution + Amplify first for highest damage?
Last edited by Luponius on Apr 17, 2018, 10:30:35 AM
Guys Why dafuuuq Are we not using impresence amulet? I struggle with survivability and this badboy provides life Phys dmg armour, FREE vulnerabilitu so we can run haste, and 10% reduced dmg taken from mobs?
Guys lvl 71 char here, i think my build is pretty good geared but i'm struggling to survive t8 bosses, could someone check my char and tell me what i have wrong o what to change ? P.D: my char is public so everyone can see it
"
Veruuk wrote:
Guys Why dafuuuq Are we not using impresence amulet? I struggle with survivability and this badboy provides life Phys dmg armour, FREE vulnerabilitu so we can run haste, and 10% reduced dmg taken from mobs?

the 10% reduced damage taken are not up when we need it the most: during bossfights.

the movespeed from haste is offset by the movespeed we would lose on daresso's. the damage on daresso's should approximately be equivalent to the flat phys on impresence plus the attack speed from haste. so in the end, impresence provides us with some net life gained, at the price of losing +2 weapon range/base radius on our cyclone plus 60-80% res.

so, for bossfights, impresence should be slightly better if you can get the res elsewhere, while daresso's is muuuuch better for mapping and only marginally behind on bosses.

all in all, it's probably not worth the hassle, just use daressos.
Last edited by Black_Gun on Apr 18, 2018, 3:32:53 AM
Hey guys would appreciate some Kind of help. Currently Level 94 have in my opinion some real good gear. Missing Piece is Daresso with plus 1 Curse ( 100 Daresso Vaaled so far and best result was +1 max resi) Thats why i Play with stupid doedre.

I cant beat uber elder yet even tho i can clear T15 Elder Deathless same for Shaper or any Guardian. Any Tipps for beating uber elder or just try it more often to get some practice. My gear should be totaly fine for doing it.

Question 1: Is one Curse plus another strong steel ring and High Level Enfeeble ( Currently possible cause auf the gem who converts strenght to int) better then dual curse?
Question 2: Using Fortify in Atziri > Chance to bleed or i will miss too much bleed Chance?
Question 3: Take Puritiy of Ice for the Elder fight and what are the best defensive flasks to take with me?
Question 4: Immortal Call CWDT is Level 3 and 5 should i turn it down to Level 1 and 3?

Question 5: What could i improve item wise?

Question 6: Blood rage enchant on helm > cyclone attack Speed for boss fight?

Question 7: Maybe try vaal pact for Uber elder?

Take a look at my Profile should be public and follow the link. Really getting frustrated cause i cant kill stupid uber elder. Although is it somehow possible to clear hall of grandmaster with some changes of flasks? Anyone has experience?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Profile link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mRl1502/characters
Edit: 2nd Season poe, just realized i fucked up my glove implicit with enchating it, get new ones with melee dmg or + physical dmg or get the right enchant on it? what would be more beneficial?
Last edited by mRl1502 on Apr 18, 2018, 4:40:58 AM
"
Black_Gun wrote:
"
Veruuk wrote:

the 10% reduced damage taken are not up when we need it the most: during bossfights.

the movespeed from haste is offset by the movespeed we would lose on daresso's. the damage on daresso's should approximately be equivalent to the flat phys on impresence plus the attack speed from haste. so in the end, impresence provides us with some net life gained, at the price of losing +2 weapon range/base radius on our cyclone plus 60-80% res.

so, for bossfights, impresence should be slightly better if you can get the res elsewhere, while daresso's is muuuuch better for mapping and only marginally behind on bosses.

all in all, it's probably not worth the hassle, just use daressos.

Thanks for the answer i appreciate it!

hi guys.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dallas9/characters
what need i change on my gear on tree?cant kill minotaur and chimera,but elder t13 done
thanks for the answer)
So i swapped from disfavour to starforge for the extra 100 life. I also run fortify in my 6 link instead of chanse to bleed. I swapped ancestral warchief setup with cwdt / ic setup. I also run the rampage note in skilltree, still i somehow die to stuff. I got 7k hp 5.6k armour 100-110 all res unbuffed.

AS i play on Xbox you cant inspect my character so not many people care to help me..

Anyway i got 20 exalted orb to upgrade my gear and i really dont Know How to make it Any better.. i obviously lose a lot of damage on going so defensive and the guardians take much longer to kill now and i still die frequently to them. I really want to be able to farm skaper on this character But Yeah.

Any chanse for help would be appreciated.
I really wanna use this as a league starter, is that viable?
Currently struggling at lvl 90 getting past Tier 11 or 12 maps. Any tips on my current gear appreciated. Saving up for a 6 link now and was planning on adding Fortify Support to be tankier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info