[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Here is my Uber Elder kill in Bestiary with this build.
Hope someone will find it useful.

As a casual gamer it's always crazy for me to see the good ones already running starforge and stuff xD
Love this build!!

currently playing a budget (11c total) variant with:
Spoiler

I'm wondering what to upgrade next. Sitting on ~ 25c (I know, I'm a poor guy)

btw. still missing two passive points, must have skipped some quests^^
Last edited by elbramso on Mar 12, 2018, 10:22:13 AM
Hey there, first off, love the build. Wish I followed it a bit closer, but been using a different tree I found and don’t have nearly enough refund points to start again. Anyways I have a few questions:

1) Insanity Gloves. How do I get them? Is it a certain roll that’s considered insanity or is it using an Essence? Dying for the extra mana leech as I’m having a very hard time keeping my mana up at the moment.

2) Intelligence. What gear do you have intelligence on in order to be able to use the curses for the build? I’m only sitting at like 25 INT right now which is nowhere near enough to comfortably run the curse gems.

Thanks again!
Is Kondo's Pride 2H sword bad for this build ?!
It has better dmg and stats.
"
LeHha wrote:

So cwdt+ic is pretty important in there? Do you always run enfeeble+vuln? Also, how big of a difference is it between carnage heart and daresso's? Atm I'm wearing a carnage heart +1 curse but thinking of switching to daresso's. Just hard to get the dex/int, though I have about 30 ex at my disposal so shouldn't be a problem to get a better steel ring.
Last edited by honerpro on Mar 12, 2018, 3:35:51 PM
"
LeHha wrote:

Great work! I'll put a link on the main page to get you some views ;)

Thanks for posting! Been working on the new shield throw chick I'm doing so haven't had time to record new content. Really appreciate it.

Click here for Video
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
honerpro wrote:
"
LeHha wrote:

So cwdt+ic is pretty important in there? Do you always run enfeeble+vuln? Also, how big of a difference is it between carnage heart and daresso's? Atm I'm wearing a carnage heart +1 curse but thinking of switching to daresso's. Just hard to get the dex/int, though I have about 30 ex at my disposal so shouldn't be a problem to get a better steel ring.

Cwdt+ic really good, played abyss league without it and was dying much more, also we need it for this
"
If you are using blood rage and have a lvl 1 cwdt + immortal call setup in your boots, this will be kicking in everytime the immortal call goes off. A lot of people like using this method to both protect from porcupines and to proc "Arachnoxia" basically 100% of the time.

For uber elder i tested different aura setup - vuln + purity of ice, and found its better, since most of damage there is cold, but for the rest on the game content i run enfeeble + vuln.

In my opinion daresso much better, but i didnt test carnage heart myself, so cant say much about the difference, but +2 range and 10% movement speed for cyclone is huge.

P.S. in video i used enfeeble + vuln, it was before i tested new setup.

I am curious about my situation. I get destroyed super hard by every melee hits from bosses on maps above t11. Is it normal? I know my gear is not that amazing but It's not bad either.

Even with fortify against the Minotaur boss on cyclone, he two hits me.
Last edited by Dexteriss on Mar 12, 2018, 4:21:09 PM
"
LeHha wrote:

Nice! do you think this versions better than starforge? Or was it just easier to start league with?
"
LeHha wrote:

Nice! Do you change that setup for much for normal mapping?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info