[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Lyboc wrote:
FAQ has this as the gear priority.

"Kaoms>Daresso>Devoto>Retch>Gloves"

It leaves out disfavour, is that because Disfavour should be sought first or last? Just wondering where disfavour works into the equation. I'm using a 5l Hezmana's and doing all the content I need to with only the occasional death so I can see going for Kaom's for the surv or disfavor for the dps.

I would say chest and axe are tied for first. They are both top priority
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
honerpro wrote:
What helm enchant is preferred? Say for farming guardians/shaper.

Blood rage 12ias

hm, why br ias 12, not cyclone ias 15?

or maybe cyclone inс damage ?

Last edited by insiderg on Mar 11, 2018, 11:52:45 AM
"
insiderg wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
honerpro wrote:
What helm enchant is preferred? Say for farming guardians/shaper.

Blood rage 12ias

hm, why br ias 12, not cyclone ias 15?

or maybe cyclone inс damage ?

ias more dmg than dmg, blood rage because it boosts leap slam and cyclone. Cyclone ias also really good
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I absolutely love this build...finishing this guy since I'm having more fun on him than the new league. Just did Uber Labs..was way easier than I expected it to be. Thank you for the build...it's a blast to play.

Is the tooltip dps correct or are we doing more than that? I know you mention that PoB does not calculate it correctly..would like to know what I am doing. Thx Again!

Oh one other thing: What gloves are best use Insanity on?
Last edited by Badtwo on Mar 11, 2018, 2:13:32 PM
I cant really understand why you skill those 4%max life/mana cost redcution nodes in the vaal pact tree.

You can just as easily skill to the marauder start its better in every way ?

Hey me again ahfak, i toke your advice but i cannot afford +1 curse, or enchants at the moment, but i am farming uber to try and get them and save money myself, aside from the enchants, my PoB dps is 312k which seems really low, also keep it mind i didnt take any bleed nodes at all, its my attempt at my style of your build just, i think it might be a lot worse? if you can definitivly say your build is tons more damage i will switch what i can, and go for it. Thanks a lot in advance i appreciate your fast replies even after 174 pages of comments xD
i recently lvled a char for this build and its my 2nd char ever so i need spme help with a couple stuff, like what is there a prefered type of gloves to insanity or do i need to do something to get a good pair before doing it? same with boots are two toned boots super rare or are there some base type boots that change into them ? i am new to the game so pls be kind.tnx in advance for the help.
Would it be better to run Blashphemy-Enfeeble with Vuln from gloves to free up for an Aura like Grace/A purity for max res or maybe a Vaal Grace or Haste, if you are on the poorer side?

Of course if you are poor those gloves might not be cheap to get a decent pair with that mod.

Is damage on full life gem best? I mow down trash with full life but bosses I don't always have full life.

Curious if I should try to get 2G 4R and run faster attacks instead of especially if I use Vuln on hit over Insanity gloves. Or keep 1G 5R but leave Fortify on over dmg on full life and do blood magic leap if I reserve all my mana with aura and curse?

I don't have a blind eyeball jewel but Jade flask with extra evasion is pretty clutch so far.

Not sure if IR is better over hybrid..maybe better to go IR when I have the ability to blind as that will lower hit chance by half no matter wha right?

Anyway, thanks I love this style of build..its so smooth. Stashed my GC miner easily for this playstyle.

Last edited by FrooostyTheBlowman on Mar 11, 2018, 11:26:12 PM

Been having trouble with clearing t10+ bosses, any suggestions on gear upgrades? What should I change/Upgrade first? My res is not capped but I an patching it up with a bismuth flask for now.
Just hopped in again to post current gear for those who are thinking what "budget" stuff u can get in a week of new league. No nice drops/flipping shit or anything so far really.

Spoiler

Got pretty lucky with helm enchant in like 6th uberlab run or so, still need to upgrade topaz ring and hoarding currency for +curse daresso's :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info