[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
crashbashl wrote:
Is Kondo's Pride 2H sword bad for this build ?!
It has better dmg and stats.
"
"
LeHha wrote:
Here is my Uber Elder kill in Bestiary with this build.
Hope someone will find it useful.

Nice! do you think this versions better than starforge? Or was it just easier to start league with?

I didnt try starforge at all, since im farming mostly uber atziri so i found one for myself.
Also in Bestiary league, u can craft 30% quality on weapon, which is much better on disfavour then starforge.

I didnt start league with this build, started with gc mines.
"
"
LeHha wrote:
Here is my Uber Elder kill in Bestiary with this build.
Hope someone will find it useful.

Nice! Do you change that setup for much for normal mapping?

Im farming bosses, so usually not doing normal mapping, except t16 maps for uber elder.
But what u saw in video, i would use same setup for maps, except flasks. Usually i have x2 quicksilvers "of adrenaline" (extra ms), instead of "of heat"(freeze immune).
Last edited by LeHha on Mar 12, 2018, 5:00:51 PM
"
crashbashl wrote:
"
crashbashl wrote:

No one gives a shit about my question? :)
"
crashbashl wrote:
"
crashbashl wrote:
"
crashbashl wrote:

No one gives a shit about my question? :)

It doesn't have better dmg or stats
"
"
crashbashl wrote:

Compared to Kaom's Primacy and Hezmanas it has better dps and stats.

I use Kondo's because I knew it would take (me) forever to get Starforge or Disfavour.
"
elbramso wrote:
"
"
crashbashl wrote:

Compared to Kaom's Primacy and Hezmanas it has better dps and stats.

I use Kondo's because I knew it would take (me) forever to get Starforge or Disfavour.

Thank you.
Hey, what aura/auras do you use?
First of all there is a TL/DR at the end, this post is mostly dedicated to Ahfack.
Second, I'm not english native, so typos, format and whatnot.

Every single time I try a build of yours I end up having a very good time. I am a veteran player (I first played PoE while still in beta, 3k hours and counting only in steam...) and I tried a serious shitton of builds, items, etcetera.

Then I found your Doomfletch's Life®. The heavens were opened. Not only because It's a very solid build for an average player; it is good even with just three cheap core items (doomfletch, drillneck and the jewel) but, in addition, you helped me a LOT understanding how this game mechanichs' works.

Thanks to your build I was able to faceroll every content in this game in Harbinger league with the same char, not needing to swap to the alter for killing izaro or w/e.

Because of that I tried some self-made builds with very nice results, again, because of the time you put into explaining how things works here.

That league ended up buying (yes, buying) a headhunter for the first time in my life.

Well. Here I am, trying the cyclone build of yours. And I have to say it's EVEN BETTER than the Doomfletch's one (maybe not at dps, but closer, and definitely more tanky, cheaper, easier to build and you could go full retard mode in any map).

Finally I got another HH this league (this time was just insane luck, praise be The Wretched) and it is absolutely hilarious with this build, fits like a glove.

[TL/DR] Really love your stuff mate and the time you put into explaining things. Some times people would say your builds are not budget friendly, but I think they are, but maybe not for a really new player tho I recommend your builds to the very new players I know because... well, they're awesome.

Best of lucks.

P.S: If you're not sure about trying this build, I just bought this ones without much effort farming izaro/t14+....

And if you have one of this:

Prepare yourself for the insane clearspeed, maggot.
Last edited by Soulafein_Ld on Mar 13, 2018, 4:05:35 PM
Sorry for double posting. But I think it is important to say a few things I found about this build that helped me a little during leveling from 70+ 'til 85+ directly through t8+ yellow maps (yes, you could farm t8 yellow maps at 70 with this build. That's... That's ok).

1. Click the end game skill tree, and rush every single life node over the damage ones, you will not regret this unless you already have a kaom's. And it's probably a goood idea even if you have a Kaom's.
2. Forget about two curses if you don't like the ring or whatever. Daresso's Salute corrupted is RNG at it's finest and the ones around there are 20ex~. Instead of that just run blasphemy with enfeeble (if you don't have a Kaoms', in that case just run blasphemy with vulnerability and you're ok) AND Haste with a pair of rare gloves granting mana leech. You don't have enough pool for blasphemy + haste? Run vaal haste instead, it is even better, just saying because I'm lazy.
3. Try to unlock the recommended pantheon bonusses as soon as possible.
4. Try to get cheap jewels with % life as soon as possible, aspd and damage will eventually come.
5. Craft by yourself spiked gloves, I just needed tri-res and life and that's ok, if you're running haste you don't even need the "20% socketed attack speed" in gloves in order to go fast with leap slam.
6. Spam leap slam, endurance charges + fortify has to be almost always active. (VERY useful against the spiked chickens of hell).
7. Le Heup of All is a very good item even for high tier mapping while you get a nice steel ring, don't underestimate this ring.
8. At 85 or so you should be able to faceroll Izaro no matter what. A very good spot for farming currencies in order to get the other gear.

And that's all folks.
Last edited by Soulafein_Ld on Mar 13, 2018, 3:54:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info