[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

How is this build doing for HotGM? Having around 100ex sitting around and looking for a build to reliable farm atlas, bosses and the Grandmaster Map
"
Elestra wrote:
"
Thunderchubs wrote:
wanted to give fair warning to league players or players without serious currency: I've put 12 ex into this build picking up all the suggested end game uniques (including kaom's and disfavor) and this build gets one shot consistently, in like T11 maps. I'm lvl 77 and can't do uber lab. I think this build probably really shines with super top-tier gear, and maybe once you hit like lvl 90 or something and you're able to have all the leech nodes, all the jewel slots etc.

The ramp up time getting into end game on this build feels the slowest of any other build I've tried and I've sunk more currency into it than any other build I've tried in a league. I'm sure there is some user error here, too, but with as much as I've put into it it just feels shitty.

Just took a look at your character - I was able to run lab with much weaker gear and a hezema. Take iron reflexes and run grace + blasph-enfeeble. Using a granite basalt combo I was able to breeze through with 4k life. This build doesn't need top tier gear to shine but the levels will help a lot

I made uber lab with a 4L hezmana and no Kaoms, etc, with like 4k life and level 75 I guess. You will get one shot, but you can move and avoid things in that combat. However, you got a point, I recommend to get the OP culling strikeish node first, because its very easy to do uberlab if you get that node first. The thirs combat with UberIzaro was very easy to me because of that. If you go the leech route, the fight can be longer. I didnt change any setup for the battle, just Ryslatha and a basalt flask.

Currently still Hezmana, now 5L, no kaoms yet, and currently destroying tiers 12-13 (no more drops yet), 5k life, and I invested like less than 1 exalted on this char.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Mar 10, 2018, 9:58:09 AM

Hey ahfack great guide, however i toke my own approach to it and dropped the bleed theme for attack speed and more consistent damage, if its possible id like to hear what i should work on next since my ho tooltip is at 85k and im lvl 87 so im very far from your tooltip and would like to know what my next priorities should be, ty!
"

Hey ahfack great guide, however i toke my own approach to it and dropped the bleed theme for attack speed and more consistent damage, if its possible id like to hear what i should work on next since my ho tooltip is at 85k and im lvl 87 so im very far from your tooltip and would like to know what my next priorities should be, ty!

Quality you devoto, run some lab. Get enchants on your helm and gloves. Get better rings. Might consider a stygian vise if you can get a nice abyss jewel with flat phys/life/ias or int or something. Lion's roar flask. I show you lvl 88 with 13 pts left. You should type in /passives and do your last mission to get another passive point.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
What helm enchant is preferred? Say for farming guardians/shaper.
b
Last edited by skReaver on Dec 16, 2018, 10:15:19 AM
"
Hi, i've played with haste/vaal haste, but now change to auras blasph+vuln, so why i dont have frenzies?

As far as i know those frenzies come from Blood Rage Gem. He mentioned the Blood Rage gem anywhere in his guide.
FAQ has this as the gear priority.

"Kaoms>Daresso>Devoto>Retch>Gloves"

It leaves out disfavour, is that because Disfavour should be sought first or last? Just wondering where disfavour works into the equation. I'm using a 5l Hezmana's and doing all the content I need to with only the occasional death so I can see going for Kaom's for the surv or disfavor for the dps.
"
honerpro wrote:
What helm enchant is preferred? Say for farming guardians/shaper.

Blood rage 12ias
"
Klegs772 wrote:
"
Hi, i've played with haste/vaal haste, but now change to auras blasph+vuln, so why i dont have frenzies?

As far as i know those frenzies come from Blood Rage Gem. He mentioned the Blood Rage gem anywhere in his guide.

Yep blood rage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info