[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

Hey,

can you explaine me which Jewel Mods would be your favourite?

Normal vs Abyss
to maximum life vs increased maximum life
Minions have % increased damage vs Minions have % increased damage if you´ve used a minion spell recently

and so on, i am trying some cheap jewels, but i am not sure which would be best in slot
Hey guys, i'm having troubles with mana atm, can't summon many raging spirits because my MoM always spend it. I've just got some zombies for meat shield, so i can summon at least 10 spirits. Can anyone help me? You can check my profile.
Any tips regarding enchantments? whats best in place? - the helm enchantment with the 21% Atkspeed is clear, but the rest?
"
Druidgwind wrote:
Hey guys, i'm having troubles with mana atm, can't summon many raging spirits because my MoM always spend it. I've just got some zombies for meat shield, so i can summon at least 10 spirits. Can anyone help me? You can check my profile.

dont use mom, it's pointless after nerf for this build
No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery wrote:
"
Druidgwind wrote:

Vaal Clarity and Laviagna's are there to deal with our low mana / MoM issues, as is just playing safely.

In 3.0 we picked up MoM (largely) because of the nodes behind it. After playing with POB, I see that if we ditch those 4 nodes and grab Deep Thoughts and Soul Siphon (or alternatively, Dynamo, Thrill Killer, Righteous Decree), it gives us a comparable amount of Mana as MoM+Inspiration. It's definitely something to think about.

Perhaps iHuy can give us his thoughts on the matter.

Last edited by Mythrax on Dec 26, 2017, 4:25:38 PM
"
Mythrax wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
"
Druidgwind wrote:

Vaal Clarity and Laviagna's are there to deal with our low mana / MoM issues, as is just playing safely.

In 3.0 we picked up MoM (largely) because of the nodes behind it. After playing with POB, I see that if we ditch those 4 nodes and grab Deep Thoughts and Soul Siphon (or alternatively, Dynamo, Thrill Killer, Righteous Decree), it gives us a comparable amount of Mana as MoM+Inspiration. It's definitely something to think about.

Perhaps iHuy can give us his thoughts on the matter.

Yes MOM is pointless, but you dont even need to use one of the above nodes, with some mana and/or some mana regen on gear its fine with a seething eternal mana flask, just press it every couple of seconds. And I also run Haste lvl22 (besides hatred + lvl 1 clarity) with this new shaper amu mod, no gear slot needed for haste then.

Instead get another 3 point jewel node for our op jewels, preferably 4 stat ;-)

If lazy we can get a 6link covenant instead Belly, no mana problems then, less life, but can still kill guardians/shaper on SC fine.

Another option is a 3red/3blue Skin of The loyal - damage boost. Or BloodBond if you want to hassle with another offering (the built in one)

My other gear (still have a 4link zombie helmet, you can skip that for a 21% flesh offering helmet, but I like my zombies) Proccing EE with my boots enchant + shield charge (incl. the Scourge dmg boost, have to charge on bosses then though too)

You can see the 4stat jewels on my tree. Also maybe the 2 jewel slot belt is better with 4stat jewels? Will test that now.

Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Dec 26, 2017, 5:23:32 PM
Why do you run Lycosidae? Can pets miss too?
Hey Guys!

It's been awhile xD, sorry I've been MIA (work, irl, family, etc). I haven't had a chance to play Abyss as much as I wanted [currently working on another build, maybe guide for that coming soon(tm)].

Thank you to everyone who has been answering questions in my stead. Super appreciated~ Now that I have a bit more time, I'll try my best to keep the guide updated! There's been a lot of work happening behind the scenes thanks to a few amazing individuals. I can't wait to show the new reformatted/polished guide once its done.

See you soon!
Service Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2575156

New Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2617717

Catch me on https://www.twitch.tv/ihuy
Hi huy im interested on making this on abyss. The gear Section is not so clear to read, can u tell me what items do i have to buy ?? or someone that knows, pls.
Can you explain how you are using Elemental Equilibrium? Are you leading with desecrate everyfight so that SRS does more damage? Also what is the benefit of taking Herd the Flock? Thanks a lot for your help and the build guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info