[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

"
Abraxas1991 wrote:
Hello everyone, so this is i can say a build i emjoy the most so far.

Since im on a work trip for next month im playing poe on a intel hd dual core laptop and somehow since 3.0 poe works even worse, even when i tweak settings. Long story short i can't finish Uber lab cz of fps drops and everything, anyway even with this laptop i don't die alot and i love it.

The problem i have now is i don't know if i should upgrade my flasks or get some really good jewels if anyone can help? Also any tip on what i should upgrade next is welcome.

Tnx

You're missing out on quite a bit of damage since you're using a different gem setup.

Aside from that please, please put 20 Quality into your Empower! You're wasting a LOT of experience by not doing this investment. You'll never get it leveled to 3 without doing that ^^ (or rather it simply takes double the amount of time) and you'd want it at least level 3 to swap out other supports (or once you get a +1 chest).

Personally I don't use Bisco's Leash either. I want a good belt and don't care for the swapping. I'm not that fast so rampage falls off too often.

Flask upgrades are very costly, so only go that route if you have serious trouble surviving (Karui) or sustaining mana (Laviagna).

And after that it's all about grinding those gemlevels and hope for good corruptions.
(on that note: you should definitely level at least 3 SRS Gems in your offhand setup for more corruption chances once they hit 20)
"
manuakasam wrote:
"
Abraxas1991 wrote:
Hello everyone, so this is i can say a build i emjoy the most so far.

Since im on a work trip for next month im playing poe on a intel hd dual core laptop and somehow since 3.0 poe works even worse, even when i tweak settings. Long story short i can't finish Uber lab cz of fps drops and everything, anyway even with this laptop i don't die alot and i love it.

The problem i have now is i don't know if i should upgrade my flasks or get some really good jewels if anyone can help? Also any tip on what i should upgrade next is welcome.

Tnx

You're missing out on quite a bit of damage since you're using a different gem setup.

Aside from that please, please put 20 Quality into your Empower! You're wasting a LOT of experience by not doing this investment. You'll never get it leveled to 3 without doing that ^^ (or rather it simply takes double the amount of time) and you'd want it at least level 3 to swap out other supports (or once you get a +1 chest).

Personally I don't use Bisco's Leash either. I want a good belt and don't care for the swapping. I'm not that fast so rampage falls off too often.

Flask upgrades are very costly, so only go that route if you have serious trouble surviving (Karui) or sustaining mana (Laviagna).

And after that it's all about grinding those gemlevels and hope for good corruptions.
(on that note: you should definitely level at least 3 SRS Gems in your offhand setup for more corruption chances once they hit 20)

Tnx alot, by different gem setup u mean im not using Empower? I'm currently on t6-7 maps and i don't even need to swap menion speed and meele splash at all even in boss fights even on this laptop.

Again tnx alot for Empower Quality tip, had no clue about that and will get it to 20% ASAP.

I got all my resists except Chaos so i really think ill invest into boota and belt with chaos (theres no chance ill get to swap belts on this laptop so wont use Bisco's).

So far i only die due to fps dropa so i might get Karui flask and have very little mana problems even with MoM, but prob will spec out of that, even tho i kinda like MoM.

Again tnx about the SRS tip, will get few really soon. What about jewel update? I got 1ex to spend, just spent 3ex on shield.

Tnx alot

ps should i get corrupted Empower lvl3 to start with to use in place of Ruthless?

Last edited by Abraxas1991 on Dec 29, 2017, 3:53:38 PM
Hi, nice guide, thanks.
According to bandits, we can kill them all?
Should we be using level 1 Clarity or maxed? Huys build shows maxed, but I've noticed multiple replies here saying level 1.

Also how hard is it to get belly 3R3B? Ive spent so many chromes & no luck so far. Also 6L can SMD, its taking forever.
Last edited by Tanaomit on Dec 29, 2017, 4:46:30 PM
"
Aspegeek wrote:
Hi, nice guide, thanks.
According to bandits, we can kill them all?

Yes, kill for points

"
Tanaomit wrote:
Should we be using level 1 Clarity or maxed? Huys build shows maxed, but I've noticed multiple replies here saying level 1.

Also how hard is it to get belly 3R3B? Ive spent so many chromes & no luck so far. Also 6L can SMD, its taking forever.

This question really depends on your gear a lot. Clarity levels = more mana reserved, but also more regenerated. There's no general rule how high you can go. Try to level and see if it gets better or worse ;)
A new clarity only costs a chance or an alch or whatever at the vendor - nothing's lost there ;)

Clarity lvl 1 (for Commander of Darkness) so you can run Hatred + Haste (preferably from a shaper amu with 'Grants lvl 22 Haste Skill)

Chroming Belly: Buy 3 red (or at least 2) at Vorici Bench, and hope for 3red+3Blue, if not repeat.
Would recommend Buying a 6link Belly, otherwise you can get dumpstered if you don't hit it yourself (or at least stop at 5 link, sell, buy another and repeat until you hit a 6link 1st)
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:

Clarity lvl 1 (for Commander of Darkness) so you can run Hatred + Haste (preferably from a shaper amu with 'Grants lvl 22 Haste Skill)

Chroming Belly: Buy 3 red (or at least 2) at Vorici Bench, and hope for 3red+3Blue, if not repeat.
Would recommend Buying a 6link Belly, otherwise you can get dumpstered if you don't hit it yourself (or at least stop at 5 link, sell, buy another and repeat until you hit a 6link 1st)

im running a lvl 21 clarity, and still have plenty of mana left over for both hatred and haste and more than enough regen to cast srs indefinately, also i should state that i have regen on every piece possible and i did not take MoM.
Last edited by Dark676 on Dec 30, 2017, 2:09:35 PM
really nice build!can do with it for all Content in 3.1, thanks for sharing!
First of all thanks writing the guide.

What would be a good alternative for Lycosidae? (till I farmed the currency) And also; do we still take MoM?

Thanks in advance!
"
skopetski wrote:
First of all thanks writing the guide.

What would be a good alternative for Lycosidae? (till I farmed the currency) And also; do we still take MoM?

Thanks in advance!

No - don't take MoM

Also: there is no alternative to lycosidae - not having it simply means a huge dps loss. You'll still be able to do about everything but it'll take more time / skill on certain encounters (i.e. that lightning elder guardian - you wanna kill him before he uses his mechanics).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info