[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

"
SUPERKINGa wrote:
@Nordatheman maybe green dream?

Allready have the green nightmare:)
Hey

I have been really enjoying the build so far, it's probably the most fun I have ever had in POE so thx so MUCH!

However, I have a few questions that I wanted to ask

1.) Which Jewel stats give us the most damage? Crit multi, spell damaage, cold damage or what ? , do we aim for %max life ? Or do we use abyss jewels?

2.) Is there a BIG difference between green dream and green nightmare? the nightmare version is so expensive

3.)What is the purpose of lighting warp in this build? I don't feel like I ever use it , if I want to replace it, which gem should I use ? Currently 3 link Herald of ice - onslaught - lightning wrap

Which gem would be good to replace lightning wrap? This is my first "caster" ish character so I don't know how these mechanics work

Anyway, thx for the great build! Appreciate to anyone who can give me answers/ suggestions!

edit 1 : I did read the post and the replies up to like page 30, although I saw some suggestions on jewels and stuff I really would like a "up to date " answer sort of to confirm which stats is really the best for this build, I want to push for my fisrt 100 so that would be really useful!

as for the third gem for herald of ice , which one is best?
Last edited by Raymand on Mar 13, 2018, 3:13:21 PM
Thanks for the build!

I am not sure which jewel stats give the best overall damage, i would guess crit multi. Do you have path of building? Itl show you in great detail.

Lightning wrap is to jump across areas you can't using shield charge. Its for quality of life. Saves time rather than walking around places.

I still need me one of them green jewels XD
Thanks Kellichu for the reply, glad u are enjoying the build as much as me , this is indeed a really fun build

I kinda want to swap out lightning warp for another support but hoesn't don't know which one

I don't use path of building, I know I should but I get really confused when I use it so I don't use it.

Anyway, anyone more expereienced with the build can answer my previous questions? would be appreciateD!
Look what I finaly found:)

My gear is getting to a point where there is nothing more to do:( Just need to q% and lvl21 some of the gems.

Was thinking of using my two empty sockets for Vaal grace and any counterattack gem, might help?
And there is still no word on the priorities on jewels stats:( Picked up an extra jewel slot instead of the extra spell dmg nodes and in need of some information.
How do you guys sustain through boss fights? I only have 0.4% life leech.
"
psydeath wrote:
The uniques on this build suddenly cost 15ex in beastiary league. Are their any alternatives for these items?

Lycosidae = 3ex
Inya's epiphany = 1ex
Green dream = 2ex
Blessing of Chayula = 6ex
Belly of the beast = 1ex
Halcyon = 2ex

At the start of the league it was expensive but attainable but now its way too expensive to finish.

I was very dissapointed to see the prices...I thought its a cheap build :)

What I did since I am poor and I don't play much is:
1.Bought The Effigon
2.Cospri since its a must + blind on hit gem socketed in
3.Gloves with Global blind ( just trying this out for now)
4.Used Herald of Thunder + blind on hit

So far , its going well but I'm squishy :) . My items are crap tho, if you want I could post them (playing as a Scion)
"
Adryanmh wrote:
"
psydeath wrote:
The uniques on this build suddenly cost 15ex in beastiary league. Are their any alternatives for these items?

Lycosidae = 3ex
Inya's epiphany = 1ex
Green dream = 2ex
Blessing of Chayula = 6ex
Belly of the beast = 1ex
Halcyon = 2ex

At the start of the league it was expensive but attainable but now its way too expensive to finish.

I was very dissapointed to see the prices...I thought its a cheap build :)

What I did since I am poor and I don't play much is:
1.Bought The Effigon
2.Cospri since its a must + blind on hit gem socketed in
3.Gloves with Global blind ( just trying this out for now)
4.Used Herald of Thunder + blind on hit

So far , its going well but I'm squishy :) . My items are crap tho, if you want I could post them (playing as a Scion)

I dont think you should focus on blind so much, especially in your cospris.

Try what the HC guy in this thread was doing. Warlords + Arctic armour + herald of ice
Last edited by nivvyosaurus on Mar 15, 2018, 7:26:28 PM
"
nivvyosaurus wrote:

Try what the HC guy in this thread was doing. Warlords + Arctic armour + herald of ice

Well ,I'm not trying to focus on blind for survival. I am using it for that necklace passive 'Your hits can't be evaded by blinded enemies'. So, if they were all blinded, there won't be a need for lycae right? And I could use any other shield (which doesn't cost over 2ex :) )

The only reason I stacked them ,was to make sure i get the blind on enemies faster. (I'm not sure which is the most reliable, i suppose using it on Cospri instead of Hypothermia
"
Adryanmh wrote:
"
nivvyosaurus wrote:

Well ,I'm not trying to focus on blind for survival. I am using it for that necklace passive 'Your hits can't be evaded by blinded enemies'. So, if they were all blinded, there won't be a need for lycae right? And I could use any other shield (which doesn't cost over 2ex :) )

The only reason I stacked them ,was to make sure i get the blind on enemies faster. (I'm not sure which is the most reliable, i suppose using it on Cospri instead of Hypothermia

I haven't found the blind to be a deal breaker. I am currently lvl 88 and only just picked up the neck. The main draw i think is the cold pen, the blind is a nice to have.

As soon as you are hitting a mob the freeze pulse chills/freezes the pack behind almost instantly so the build is already quote defensive.

You should be able to see my characters to give you an idea of where my gear is at "nivspintowin", I am still missing the Lyco shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info