[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Seems like Farrul's Bite would be incredible for this build if there was a way to incorporate the chest piece for no mana reservation on Aspect of the Cat. Any thoughts? I know BotB helps tremendously in HP pool, but just curious if anyone had looked into it yet.
IGN: Plisna
Should I buy a lesser rolled belly with the colours already set, or a high roll belly and colour it myself (got like 800 chrome)?

Got the rest of the gear pretty much, all I need to do is find a decent enough opal ring for when I actually reach lvl 68.
Spoiler
Answered my own question lol Bought a high roll one (only armour was 194, rest max) and it took me like 24 chrome on vorici using one blue.
Hello thank you for the build! I am enjoying every bit of it! I respec from my CI discharge assassin and I gotta say it feels a bit safer!
1 question though: I think having Inya as boots is a little overkill since we dont expense our PC like discharge. Would you say Windshriek boots for 1 additional curse is better, so we dont have to sacrifice 1 ring slot?
THanks again and keep up the good work!
Inya’s boots for damage boost bro
5% inc dmg per power charge
So I've searched every page of this forum about this particular ring and found nothing... I wondered about The Taming Prismatic Ring in the opal rings slot. I'm not very good with path of building and haven't been able to figure out how much it helps/hurts the build.

Mine looks like this:

Is this a decent ring? I think it helps clear big packs but I don't think it's great for single targets like bosses.

Also, I'm a bit confused about some of the mechanics of the game. I've got a Level 21 Quality 20 Increased Critical Strikes Support gem in the chest 6 link (adds 112% crit chance). I can spin for what seems like ages without getting a critical strike (no frost bolts or pulses). Any Ideas?

My current path of building link: https://pastebin.com/YDLAKaVs (you can view all gear in profile)

Still working on the tree and getting more life on gear... I think it's a bit low. I feel like I'm very squishy and get one shotted often around T10.

Thank you for any input...
Last edited by kevinthem0nk on Apr 2, 2018, 11:20:42 PM
I'm having trouble getting my #'s to match up with the guide creators. I can reach his #'s on maps but when I change the boss to shaper, i'm about half. Anyone have any idea? (POB Link: https://pastebin.com/UutSnLj1)

Thanks,
After You Get to 68 where should i be putting the rest of my points
Last edited by Dontbejello on Apr 8, 2018, 6:54:24 AM
Can we get an updated ascendancy? Which do we take first and second and so on would be very helpful!
Currently playing this in BHC, seems pretty strong but I don't see why you would use Inya's + Doedre ring instead of Windshriek's and another Opal.

An opal ring with 70 life and windshrieks with good ele damage roll is already more damage and defense than Inya's and you really don't need the power charge generation at all.

"
kevinthem0nk wrote:

I'm a bit confused about some of the mechanics of the game. I've got a Level 21 Quality 20 Increased Critical Strikes Support gem in the chest 6 link (adds 112% crit chance). I can spin for what seems like ages without getting a critical strike (no frost bolts or pulses). Any Ideas?

Cyclone either crits or doesn't for the whole spin. If you get a non-crit on a long spin (across the whole screen) you wont see any procs. Try doing smaller cyclones, with the cursor right under your character's feet, for faster spins and more chances to crit.
Last edited by farkenstein on Apr 9, 2018, 4:29:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info