[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Why are we not using the green nightmare jewel at Faith and Steel at the Templar area that give us 14% block and not just 9% at the currant place? Is there something I'm missing?
"
Nordatheman wrote:
Why are we not using the green nightmare jewel at Faith and Steel at the Templar area that give us 14% block and not just 9% at the currant place? Is there something I'm missing?

The nodes that gives resist needs to be allocated for to give the dodge %.
"
Trinca99 wrote:

Currently running this build in BHC, just got it going after finding the currency. So far so good, may opt out of lyco and just grab some accuracy in the meantime. I ran this build last league and had a blast. Very fun build.

The new single target assassin ascendancy only helps this build out even more.

Also wanted to share my sheild charge setup i had last league, could basically clear trash with just sheild charge

What did you level with i'm curious
This a top-tier clear speed build that doesn't cost too much, thanks for sharing it with us:) All my gear on me right now cost me 200c and was doing fine without the shield that cost most of that 200c. So for new players that think you need all the items, you don't. (about 50 c for a good start).

Have some questions about future investments:

1. What jewel stats should we be focusing on?

2. On ring is life, % cold dmg and %elemental dmg the most important stats or crit and crit multi?

3. Have enlightened lv3 right now and the +1 curs ring with the special vaal implicit on it. Should I use it or sell it for the amulet (lvl3 gem sell)?

4. is the cyclone atk speed supposed to be close to or 0.25? and not good if we go lower then 0.25 (like 0.24)?

Thanks for all the hard work and answers:)

Last edited by Nordatheman on Mar 8, 2018, 12:04:10 AM
Really love this build. Could someone explain to me why there are two spells in both the chest and the weapon? It's my understanding that only 1 of 2 will be cast per CD. I see that it works obviously, I'd just like to better understand why.

Thanks for a great build!
"
Marinelord wrote:

What did you level with i'm curious

I leveled with a friend who carried a bit of single target damage. But i ran Freeze pulse with the two threshold jewels and grabbed a lot of crit along the way with ungil's amulet and maligaro's gloves and a diamond flask. You should grab tulborn aswell as a wand. Grab a caster sheild with spell damage/crit chance for spells. I switched to frostbolt once i hit aqueducts and farmed that until level 70. Tabula with the tulborn really helps for levelling if you can afford it aswell(FP + Inc crit + ice bite + added cold + cold pen + faster projectiles) You can swap other supports like hypothermia or faster casting/spell echo. May not be the most efficient method but it worked for me.

"
Trinca99 wrote:

Currently running this build in BHC, just got it going after finding the currency. So far so good, may opt out of lyco and just grab some accuracy in the meantime. I ran this build last league and had a blast. Very fun build.

The new single target assassin ascendancy only helps this build out even more.

Also wanted to share my sheild charge setup i had last league, could basically clear trash with just sheild charge

Does that belt work on the frost spells?
The uniques on this build suddenly cost 15ex in beastiary league. Are their any alternatives for these items?

Lycosidae = 3ex
Inya's epiphany = 1ex
Green dream = 2ex
Blessing of Chayula = 6ex
Belly of the beast = 1ex
Halcyon = 2ex

At the start of the league it was expensive but attainable but now its way too expensive to finish.
Trying to compare my build with your POB link - the frostbolt damage is 1/4 and I'm wondering why it's so incredibly low? Granted I don't have 21/20 everything but does it make THAT big of a difference?

Gear:

Here's my POB link: https://pastebin.com/kf8QcX1p
"
Trying to compare my build with your POB link - the frostbolt damage is 1/4 and I'm wondering why it's so incredibly low? Granted I don't have 21/20 everything but does it make THAT big of a difference?

Gear:

Here's my POB link: https://pastebin.com/kf8QcX1p

If you check the proper boxes in the configuration tab like OP did, your damage almost doubles in path of building. You are using hypothermia as a big damage setup as well that is 39% more damage vs chilled enemies, yet you didn't have the configuration set as chilled.

No crit multi on one of your jewels, no frenzy charges like op has, though I'd argue that frenzy charges won't be up vs hard bosses. OP has a better ring, specifically an opal.

If you get frenzy charges, gem levels, the green nightmare, the same ring and a similar jewel setup. Your damage is within 5k of his. Your wise oak is worse too.

Big thing is leveling up your gems, better plagueheart jewel and an Opal. Another big one is the 10% ele pen on boots enchant. Ele penn and crit multi is one of the bigger sources of damage for this build vs the tougher bosses.

That said, I imagine your damage is fine but I question how your survivability is with 4800 hp.
Last edited by bobveka on Mar 10, 2018, 11:11:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info