[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

hey I have two questions about this build

1) I'm having some trouble with bosses, I can't trigger too many crits -> not enough leech with Warlords -> death. Would a Vaal Breach gem help or too overkill? What about Writhing Jar (Hybrid Flask) that pops up two worms?

2) I'm using two Cospri's (Lyco is too expensive for me), how would you guys set up the gems? 1 Frostbolt and 1 Freezing Pulse on each weapon or one in each hand is enough?
Last edited by lazylockie on Feb 18, 2018, 6:33:52 PM
"
lazylockie wrote:
hey I have two questions about this build

1) I'm having some trouble with bosses, I can't trigger too many crits -> not enough leech with Warlords -> death. Would a Vaal Breach gem help or too overkill? What about Writhing Jar (Hybrid Flask) that pops up two worms?

2) I'm using two Cospri's (Lyco is too expensive for me), how would you guys set up the gems? 1 Frostbolt and 1 Freezing Pulse on each weapon or one in each hand is enough?

1) Your problem is that you dont have Lyco...Your chance to hit is around 75%, which means that you dont hit enough to trigger other skills. Try to get Lyco asap and it will fix this problem.

2) Same as above. Just get Lyco. If you cant then use max.2 gems, cause of cd in cospri with trigger spells (and you would have to hit like 20 times per second on cyclon to proc all 4 gems on cospri (2x freezing pulse and 2x frostbolt in each cospri)). TLDR: Just use setup that you have untill you get Lyco.
I think this will be my next build in pokemon league. Hopefully nothing important will be nerfed till then....
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Was thinking of trying this build as my starter for 3.2. With the buffs to assassin's singel target and more crit, must be better then ever. Woulde love a small update on your thinking about the future of the build.
New Assassin changes are looking very good indeed. I will wait for more news about other changes to the game in general before I make any updates to the build though.

Ive heard rumours of a potential life leech buff as well..
bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Feb 22, 2018, 3:58:15 AM
any news for this?
"
Beskaius wrote:
any news for this?

This build is going to work good. Changes to Ascendancy gonna make this build even better. :)
Must the passives be skilled for the green nightmare jewel? Because on poewiki is the best allowcation the faith and steel area near the templar.
So this build good for 3.2?

any uniques to be changing yet?
First update done.
bängan is bängan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info