[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Hi there :),
I,m running this build and i,m having some troubles with the bosses, still lvl 79 but i have all the gear, included jewels, and i just get one shooted on some bosses, 5k life i know i need a bit more, but i dnt think that 1k is going to save my ass, since bosses takes a while in go down, should i change cyclone for some other skillgem for bosses? any tips?.
thanks guys have fun!
Over 6k life should under normal circumstances prevent you from being one hit by most bosses
Best leveling gem setup?
Hi, what do you think about Light Poachers helmet with this build? one more source of projectiles for aditional clear? is it overkill already? or do you think it would be worth it .. thanks for answer :)
"
Mrrevenger wrote:
Hi, what do you think about Light Poachers helmet with this build? one more source of projectiles for aditional clear? is it overkill already? or do you think it would be worth it .. thanks for answer :)

it would definitely increase your clear, at teh cost of losing the flat 100 health roll, and all the survivability of the starkj- also light poacher is going to be nerf'd next league, so imo it's overkill- because this build already melts easier maps, and you would definitely want the starkj to help survive on teh tougher bosses for higher maps.
I'm sitting at tier 11 with 5.6k hp, and I can't go higher because elemental damage just too strong for me, villa map boss oneshoted me while I had 75% lightning resist and I feel that I can't sustain other elemental damage bosses in high tier maps, what would you reccomend? My account's character list is open, so you can use PoB
Hi everyone!

I saw that a lot of you guys can tank bosses and kill the shaper. Can someone help me looking at my char to see any suggestion for improvement?

BTW, i can kill a lot of bosses, but others give me a lot of scares.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ZigurdD/characters

Thank you!!
As far as I can see, the only power charge generation is the chance on non-crit from ascendancy. Do we get power charges from another source as well or is this enough?
guys bandits for this build ?
"
raie2 wrote:
As far as I can see, the only power charge generation is the chance on non-crit from ascendancy. Do we get power charges from another source as well or is this enough?

Yes. It is completely enough. Within few seconds you get max power charges. Keep in mind that with Inya's Epiphany you have 25% chance to get max power charges instead of just one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info