[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Just beaten the Shaper with this build! I only modified the tree a little bit to get the additional curse and Arcane Potent nodes. I lost some life by doing that but gained a lot of dmg. I'm also using another opal ring instead of Doedre Damning.

Here's my POB:
https://pastebin.com/Tr98ePAt

GL :)
Would Frostbite stack with Elemental Weakness or am i limited to one curse which lowers the resistance?

What about Enfeeble or Temporal Chains instead of Warlord Mark?
Last edited by frky on Jan 24, 2018, 6:49:25 AM
"
frky wrote:
Would Frostbite stack with Elemental Weakness or am i limited to one curse which lowers the resistance?

What about Enfeeble or Temporal Chains instead of Warlord Mark?

It will stack. And it's up to you, but Warlord's Mark is the only way to get Endurance charges + Huge Life leech. If you can sustain without it, feel free to replace.

"
freddv2 wrote:
Just beaten the Shaper with this build! I only modified the tree a little bit to get the additional curse and Arcane Potent nodes. I lost some life by doing that but gained a lot of dmg. I'm also using another opal ring instead of Doedre Damning.

Here's my POB:
https://pastebin.com/Tr98ePAt

GL :)

Gratz bro. But I just checked your build and it seems that you lost more than you got with getting +1 curse from the passive tree. I am playing with doedre's ring, but have 25k more DPS on each skill, and 800+ hp compared to you. I haven't tried shaper yet, but if you did it, than I suppose I definitely have a chance)
Last edited by zlDez on Jan 24, 2018, 9:51:36 AM
The jewel says that to work there must be a minimum of 40 intelligences and in this build I do not see that we get 40 intelligence points.
Maybe I misunderstand the description (It's obvious that my English is bad).
Could someone tell me how it works?

"
ArrX8 wrote:
The jewel says that to work there must be a minimum of 40 intelligences and in this build I do not see that we get 40 intelligence points.
Maybe I misunderstand the description (It's obvious that my English is bad).
Could someone tell me how it works?

u "dont" need to get the int points, only need to "in" radius.
Hey guys i have problem on atziri with this build reflect? propably cyclone is not the best for stationary dealing damage and i tested some skills for standing attack with direction what we want and blade flurry is better than cyclone have more attacks per sec in my stats tooltip say on config with cyclone (clean 17lvl)i have 3.91 Attacks per sec , and with blade flurry (clean 2lvl)4.17 attacks per sec so hm.
"
Wind9607 wrote:
Hey guys i have problem on atziri with this build reflect? propably cyclone is not the best for stationary dealing damage and i tested some skills for standing attack with direction what we want and blade flurry is better than cyclone have more attacks per sec in my stats tooltip say on config with cyclone (clean 17lvl)i have 3.91 Attacks per sec , and with blade flurry (clean 2lvl)4.17 attacks per sec so hm.

I guess you didn't read carefully the initial build post.

>> Blade Flurry = 5 procs per second. (62.3% of max procs)
>> Cyclone = 8.83 procs per second. (Cospri max rate = 8 procs per sec)

Cyclone is better because it allows you to proc more than blade flurry (hits twice per spin). 3 frenzy charges + onslaught + boosted attack speed via items will easily make you >5 attacks per second which will result in 10 hits per second. And this is where blade flurry is a bottle-neck.

P.S Path of Building really showing higher attack speed, and DPS. But am planning to additionally test it regarding amount of procs from crits.

Last edited by zlDez on Jan 25, 2018, 10:02:09 AM
I switched my Cospri Discharge into this and it's miles better and more fun! but I'm curious why not just use 4 freeze pulses or 4 frostbolts instead of 2/2? this way to could use 4 of the jewels and have loads of projectile cover
I host Good Morning Wraeclast the #1 video source of Path of exile news and information! check the show out. https://www.youtube.com/user/HCMonstrLP
Because each jewel is limited to 2 ;)
Last edited by frky on Jan 26, 2018, 1:31:46 AM
My somewhat similar Scion build killed Shaper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqy7unS8YQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info