[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

build is awesome ;)
Last edited by gomez38a on Jan 20, 2018, 6:16:19 PM
"
Beskaius wrote:

i see you use LL on weapon instead Warlord Mark on gloves....k u can leech same life and use other curse but how u leech mana? is not a problem with 3 aureas/curses that grab ur mana?
This gloves are not a boost?

Mana comes from Doedre's Damning (mana on kill) and Quick Recovery. If you do Cyclone in semi-long paths you don't have to recast it as much, which isn't an issue anyway as long as it's not a "cannot regen" map.
For example, in H/O, constant shortest path Cyclones run indefinitely since my mana regen is fast enough; I operate with zero issues on 84 mana

Those gloves are dogshit because:
1. Our attacks don't do our damage, it's our attacks' crits that enable our damage from our spells
2. Flat life is always better than %
3. We don't care about freeze duration
4. Herald of Ice damage doesn't matter either unless you're taking this build down the autobomber route, which even if you were;
5. If you can't freeze it (bosses) you can't kill it.

My PoB in case you wanna use it as a baseline since I've deviated from OP's build a bit
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/YN2FNSth

Last edited by toiletvape on Jan 21, 2018, 1:40:50 AM
i see u use Quick Recovery and not the 7th power charge and lose the 3 endurance charge but i don't know where u take another 2 point for the last jewel.....u kill allira?

Last edited by Beskaius on Jan 21, 2018, 2:32:46 AM
I originally wanted to do flicker discharger, but the defenses weren't up to par. I then found this, and changed the build to work with flicker, using Red Trail, Golden Rule, and voidheart.

POB: https://pastebin.com/9m5TxMv8

Other changes I made were going ascendant (since no easy pcharge gen without inyas), and not going dual curse (too many uniques). I realize this way is definitely weaker than the original build, but I want to flicker :D

I need a bit of help though. I'm pretty confident the build would work as is, but my crit chance is super low on flicker, basically requiring a diamond flask to get decent procs. Second, my damage is only about 400k, and I'm wondering how to increase that besides the obvious gem quality, jewels. Third, how is this build defensively? Only 1k/s leech, and attack evade after that. Seems like the obvious weakness is spells.
"
Beskaius wrote:
i see u use Quick Recovery and not the 7th power charge and lose the 3 endurance charge but i don't know where u take another 2 point for the last jewel.....u kill allira?

The 7th charge is my next pickup (going for Lv 100), as for the two extra points you're probably talking about where I didn't pick up Elemental Focus near Shadow start, I just don't feel it's necessary.

And yeah, killed Alira.

"
Fire309 wrote:
I need a bit of help though. I'm pretty confident the build would work as is, but my crit chance is super low on flicker, basically requiring a diamond flask to get decent procs. Second, my damage is only about 400k, and I'm wondering how to increase that besides the obvious gem quality, jewels. Third, how is this build defensively? Only 1k/s leech, and attack evade after that. Seems like the obvious weakness is spells.

First off, if you're gonna flicker I recommend The Green Dream jewel. As for crit don't underestimate the power of even one more power charge, and look into getting global crit chance on your gloves. Also keep in mind your crit chance is gonna be substantially lower on targets that are immune to chill, given your class choice.

At first glance for damage I'd advise dropping golden rule and getting better jewels, definitely abyss jewels if you can. If not, look for % cold damage/attack speed.

Defensively we work off blind and evade. Also keep your whole CWDT setup at the lowest levels you can. Armor doesn't really matter, Soul of Lunaris/Solaris cover that pretty well, I'd drop Arctic Armor, put enlighten on your blasphemy and pick up Frostbite/Enfeeble, depending on what you feel you need more. Absolutely drop Voidheart for Doedre's Damning.

1k leech/60%-ish exade with blind should be fine.

Last edited by toiletvape on Jan 21, 2018, 12:00:28 PM
The whole point is to be able to flicker on bosses, hence trail, golden rule, and void (It's well known) My chest allows free AA and phase acro. If I had a 6l, crit would be fine, but I don't.

Since in order to perma flicker wo oro or term u need the bleed combo, I can't use inyas. Otherwise I would go assassin, but this is next best.

Inquis scion node accounts for 3 pcharges, and if need be all I need is a bit of firedmg to get ignite for the crit, since I have phys from void.

Evade works for atks, what abt spell heavy bosses?
"
Fire309 wrote:
The whole point is to be able to flicker on bosses, hence trail, golden rule, and void (It's well known) My chest allows free AA and phase acro. If I had a 6l, crit would be fine, but I don't.

Since in order to perma flicker wo oro or term u need the bleed combo, I can't use inyas. Otherwise I would go assassin, but this is next best.

Inquis scion node accounts for 3 pcharges, and if need be all I need is a bit of firedmg to get ignite for the crit, since I have phys from void.

Evade works for atks, what abt spell heavy bosses?

I misunderstood your original post, you got some weird shit goin on lmao.

Any problems you're having you may have to figure out yourself as they way you're building voids a lot of the way this build works.

Spell heavy bosses aren't impossible but they're definitely more of a challenge. Atziri's Acuity is probably the best way to deal with the damage output from spells.
hello I have a question and although I do not get power charges how can that be? I have a everything everything in it belonged right?

sry for my bad english
I have a question as well. I think my Gear should be okish (gems need lvl still) but dmg is not the problem. Maping feels super smooth and fast. I like it. But i struggle with bosses a bit. on higher Maps you get oneshotted by bosses. Tried Elder on a red map. No chance. Do we need to change something for bosses? or do you need like 10 more lvl to get more life and then its ok?
I had the same problem. Pushing Life over 5700 helped alot. Furthermore choosing the Pantheon with dmg reduction for one nearby enemy.

I would have a question, too. What do you think about replacing the ID in the CWDT setup with Molten Shell?
Last edited by frky on Jan 23, 2018, 2:11:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info