[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

"
ASiC4 wrote:

My own crit chance on freezing pulse(linked in chest) is currently 45.66% in hideout. Gets up to 84.94% with max power charges in maps, and is a hidden 97.73% in pathofbuilder when using a diamond flask. There's another bump in crit chance to chilled enemies when put into PoB config taking me up to 99.17%

The creator is taking his stats from PoB directly and i can confirm my own crit stats are right on par with his with slight variations of gear.

I got same build with almost everything stacked, and can confirm that this values are real. I double checked and Path of Building showing the same results that I have in game. So sharing a little bit of my own.
With all power charges (7 + 3 + 3) and Diamond flask active I got:
- Cyclone 31720 DPS (50201 DPS for Chilled enemies). Crits 93.99% and Attacks 4.75 per second.
- 6L Frostbolt 77812 DPS (121607 for Chilled enemies). Crits 96.65%
- 6L Freezing Pulse 68067 DPS (105691 DPS for Chilled enemies). Crits 99.17%
- Cospri Frostbolt 82326 DPS (131765 DPS for Chilled enemies). Crits 80.02%
- Cospri Freezing Pulse 85878 DPS (136982 DPS for Chilled enemies). Crits 86.46%

What I actually don't quite understand is why my damage on 6L and Cospri are differs a lot, and why Cospri has more damage than 6L. The crit chance seems to vary as well, but since we have 6L Crit Chance support gem, it's kinda logical for 6L skills.

Another question, is what ideal Jewel setup would be. From my perspective I am looking for:
1. Cold Damage
2. Projectile Damage
3. Attack Speed with Swords
4. Multiplier with Elemental skills
5. Global Crit Chance

I am looking for Global Crit Chance, to boost Cyclone as well as FB/FP gems, but found couple of jewels that has "Crit Chance for Spells" -> this won't help to proc crits from Cyclone, but increases DPS on FP/FB. And I am concerned about what is more valuable for this build (Having higher Attack Speed for Cyclone or FB/FP damage). Didn't found the correct way to count it even via Path of Building.

Another concern is what boots enchantment is best for this build. I currently have 120% Increased Crit Chance if you haven't crit recently -> it helps to do a first initial crit for power charges, and help on mapping while you're moving from pack to pack (basically 4 seconds). But I am thinking about getting +16% attack speed, or 10% penetration. Worried that penetration won't work as expected as it counts only if you haven't killed recently, so it won't help on maps, and doubt on boses, since there are some minions as well.

For anyone interested, here's my character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zlDez/characters

"
Crovaxx wrote:

Cyclone hits per second = 9.28 (4.64 * 2)
Crit chance = 95.13% (77.93% without diamond flask)

DPS from Cyclone hits: 46.4k

6l Frostbolt: 130356 average hit damage. (260.7k dps)
6l Freezing Pulse: 112977 average hit damage. (226k dps)
Cospri Frostbolt: 82466 average hit damage. (329.9k dps (236.8k with Life Leech gem))
Cospri Freezing Pulse: 74285 average hit damage. (297.1k dps (213.3k with Life Leech gem))

Blade Flurry = 5 procs per second. (62.3% of max procs)
Cyclone = 8.83 procs per second. (Cospri max rate = 8 procs per sec)

This is what I don't really understand. I posted my values above, and I actually don't believe I got better damage that author of this build. So:
1. Why does he multiply Cyclone Attack speed by 2? (4.64 is his attack speed)
2. I suggest that average damage for all skills counted as "Damage on Chilled enemies" because I can't explain it in any other way.
3. Why does he multiply Average hit damage by 2 again to get DPS?

Can someone explain?
Last edited by zlDez on Jan 15, 2018, 6:15:37 AM
Hey guys I just started this build and am really confused on the gem setup. In the guide the path of building link and the "current gear" have different gem setups.

thats what I came up with for gems from the "current gear." Thanks!
Last edited by slickmamba on Jan 15, 2018, 6:53:34 AM
"
slickmamba wrote:
Hey guys I just started this build and am really confused on the gem setup. In the guide the path of building link and the "current gear" have different gem setups.

thats what I came up with for gems from the "current gear." Thanks!

This table is correct one. Just checked author current gear on char, and it's the same with this table.
I am using this setup as well.
"
3ryk wrote:

Talking about elder, i only have problems with shock guardian, rest almost facetanked too. i use atziri acuity btw.

Have you tried anything other than Warlord's since you run Acuity?

Last edited by toiletvape on Jan 15, 2018, 11:31:13 AM
"
toiletvape wrote:
"
3ryk wrote:

Talking about elder, i only have problems with shock guardian, rest almost facetanked too. i use atziri acuity btw.

well i didnt, but what do u have in your mind? some curse or wat? ;d
I am getting kinda bored with summoner and thinking about switching to this build since I never tried any cast on sth.

How important is pandemonius for it? Can it be switched to bisco's without issues for let's say below t13 maps?
"
3ryk wrote:
"
toiletvape wrote:
"
3ryk wrote:

well i didnt, but what do u have in your mind? some curse or wat? ;d

Ele/Proj weakness, maybe. Or drop life somewhere and pick up Enfeeble.

Pretty sure you won't need the mana leech from Warlord's unless you do short Cyclones back to back.
"
I am getting kinda bored with summoner and thinking about switching to this build since I never tried any cast on sth.

How important is pandemonius for it? Can it be switched to bisco's without issues for let's say below t13 maps?

I lose 20% overall damage on Frostbolts/Freezing pulse and 30% evade chance with my build, so it's definitely a big hit at the least.
Hello, been looking in to a discharge build for a new character as I have never went discharge. I am also an achievement whore so I was hoping to get the 15 active charges achievement, didn't want to search through 50 pages, is this build easy to get up to 15 charges? Wouldn't mind temporarily respeccing if needed just for the achievement. Thanks for fun looking build and answer!
"
Hello, been looking in to a discharge build for a new character as I have never went discharge. I am also an achievement whore so I was hoping to get the 15 active charges achievement, didn't want to search through 50 pages, is this build easy to get up to 15 charges? Wouldn't mind temporarily respeccing if needed just for the achievement. Thanks for fun looking build and answer!

You won't get 15 charges here. This build operates with 7/3/3 charges (basically 13). And that's all you can get.
Last edited by zlDez on Jan 16, 2018, 6:45:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info