[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Guys I have a question about the shaped Rings. They Have "+# Life gained for each enemy hit by your spells" Sounds good since we hit often but is it worth? I mean i tried it but it doesnt seem to do any "healing" ?
I'm guessing you can safely assume all 5 frostbolts/freezing pulses hit whatever you're on top of?
Last edited by toiletvape on Jan 10, 2018, 5:32:46 AM
"
toiletvape wrote:
I'm guessing you can safely assume all 5 frostbolts/freezing pulses hit whatever you're on top of?

Are you talking about shotgunning ? Every spells we use hit the target with only one of their projectiles.
But if you're cycloning on a mob, all spells are automatically aimed at the target.
Last edited by Arhyuu on Jan 10, 2018, 10:22:16 AM
Did anyone kill Shaper with this build? If so is it hard?
i think it is possible, i killed all guardians with 1 death each (it was my 1st guardian fights in my life, saw only yt vids)
. Hi. I was wondering how did you get your crit rate so high? Mine is sitting at 34% no buff and I'm already using 29% global crit ring x 2.
"
myownhaven wrote:
. Hi. I was wondering how did you get your crit rate so high? Mine is sitting at 34% no buff and I'm already using 29% global crit ring x 2.

same, without power charges im at 40% no idea how did he get that. im even using 2 opal/diamond rings both with crit, cuz i think its better to trade 6 passive points (for additional curse) for a good ring. still lower crit.....
Last edited by 3ryk on Jan 12, 2018, 6:31:50 AM
Instead of fortify do you think replacing it with orb of storms to keep your power charges up during boss fights would be ideal? I have trouble keeping them up during boss fights.
Ok. Usualy I do not write in forums. But I have tried this build.

What I have done so far:

Elder: T14 map (It was a pain in the ass, first build I do this league that feels a pain in the ass to Kill end game bosses).

Guardians: Same, pain in the ass, because when you start the fight you do not have any power charge or frenzy and your dps its realy low before building 7 power charges and 3 frenzys.

Shaper: Havent tried yet with this build because:

First: I dont like Cyclone, its hard to dodge things if you dont have your point cursor in your char, otherwise cyclone will not stop spining until he gets in the cursor location.

Second: Its not a glass cannon build, so the fight against shapper will take way to longer and probably you will die and die and die and die, or you can play like a pro and try to dodge everything but the fight will be very exaustive.

Now for map clearing, its an amazing build. I really enjoy it despite the fact for end game bosses its not that good.

Build its not cheap nowadays, there are a lot of better options with cheapest gear that can do all content with ease.

For example: My GC miner league starter was really cheap and can do everything easyyy (a little slow map clearing).

But..... I do not have the green nightmare jewel (I only have the gream dream jewel), so I dont know if the 35% dodge attacks of max cold resist/all element resists in radius would make me more stronger and less squishy.

Basicly, against end game bosses you dont leech enought to regen life, after your life flask its over you are dead eventualy. :)

I would like to see some other ideas that do not use cyclone or other good way to leech more life.
Guys what do you think about using EK instead of Cyclone, Will it work? I hate the slow move speed of cyclone so want to try different skills.
TY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info