[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

what would you think of different gloves to max resistances and then replace my ring with a hungry loop with COC, ICSS, hypo and mybe life leech or other damage type support did the same with my STR zombie baron/monte's grasp build replaced my ring with a raise spectre hungry loop normaly the build doesnt have spectres but my clear speed went up big time
What are some pseudo-Belly options?

5L + recolor is above my budget. Carcass Jack works for mapping but T8 Elder one shots me with Ice Spear so I can't get away to kill adds.
hi guys, i play on abyss and i think i got everything i need for build.
1.Sometimes i just feel to squishy, even i can do hard t15's with 0 problems. can u pls look at my character and check what i could change? (i know some gems need quality)

2. u think its possible to kill guardians shaper with this build?
Have u guys played with different skill combos?
Which combo do you think is best for boss killing, since mapping is easy with this build.
glacial cascade+frostbolt
gc + freezing pulse
fp+fb
I think he made the build before 3.1 and the new jewels for glacial cascade.
cheers
i think the op said it before that glacias cascade isnt very good cause it converts physical damage into cold and this built doesnt have much physical damage not completely sure tho
It is hardcore viable somehow? Any1 had tried it?
Just an update my cospri is at 75% complete, I recorded a video of it at my current stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fepUim042Y

Holy cow look at that clear speed. And just think I am still missing most of the correct gear. I doubt this is even 75% complete aswell probably much less since I still dont have lycoside shield

The most incredible thing about this is the effects, now it looks and feels, its flashy satisfying bad fucking ass CoC build, what POE and real ARPG is really about.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jan 7, 2018, 8:13:41 PM
Hi for levelling, can you recommend a 4 link for the freezing pulse i can work with? thank you
"
ASiC4 wrote:
back to topic...

has anyone tried this with the build yet?

---
Haven't tried it, but it looks like it'd be better for damage according to PoB. Seems more like a softcore setup though, as you don't need the damage for trash mobs, and against bosses, you end up in dangerous 1 shot range.
Last edited by Xaivteev on Jan 8, 2018, 6:58:26 AM
Hey, I've been using your build for quite a while, and everything seems to be really fine. I really enjoyed playing CoC builds.
Got couple of questions, I really wanted a try, but they are quite expensive:

1. What do you think about replacing hypothermia with corrupted empower lvl 4? It will provide both Freezing Pulse and Frostbolt + 3 levels (especially when we are using lvl 21 skill gems) and the damage should be really significant. But I am not sure about losing 39% damage to chilled enemies from hypothermia. Wanted to give it a try but lvl 4 empower is quite expensive.

2. What do you think about changing hypothermia to Lesser Multiple Projectiles or Greater Multiple Projectiles? The damage will be lower, but the clearspeed should be much faster. Additionally thought about using Dying Sun, but it is not a good choice with The Wise Oak due to balancing resistances.

3. What do you think about using Atziri flask? +15% chaos damage gain is quite much. I replaced Onslaught flask, since we already have onslaught support gem, and it seems to be working fine. The damage seems to be much higher.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info