[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Bro, people play leagues for the new content. Also you have ONE supporter pack. People like me have them all the way back to closed beta. Do not belittle people for not spending money on a free game. This community is very helpful, do not bring that kind of toxicity here.

That being said, people who have experience in this game can do anything in a league that players in standard can do. I have made over 100 exalt already, have a level 92 and 70 something. Have done all content but shaper and have most of my masters at level 8.

Don't assume things about a game you have no knowledge of. Be kind, helpful, and stop attacking people.

That being said, this build is pretty fun, and although Lycosidea is super expensive this league, its still worth making if you want something fast.
"
TriniGamer wrote:
"
ethanju wrote:

First, you can still "mod" your weapons and armours in Abyss. Second, you can use decorations from standard to decorate your hideout in Abyss. Third, it is people's preference, it is you who are idiotic to be judgemental. Next, leagues are better than standard because they have new items, new features that standard might have to wait a long time to have or might never have. And no, you would be such a loser for not being able to do such simple things for every league.

Boo Hoo the loser without a supporter pack is telling me about how "normal working class people has enough time to play leagues" when I am already onto your scam, you cannot scam me into playing leagues in future. Had I listened to my gut instinct and just created a character in standard I could have easily used my exalts and other gear to create this coc build already, where as I am now stuck in a league without any money or gear while still maintaining my day job.

Yeah a job you know that thing where normal people work for their money? you know the ones who do not stay home all day in their mom's basement to play POE and then brag about leagues?

yeah thought so

???
I work from 9-5:30 every day I wake up at 6:40 am every day and get home at 6:30 pm and I still play leagues. Don't tell me that you have to spend all day and don't talk about sh*t like that. I make enough currency everyday to fund multiple builds. It's all about how you do it. I get to play 4-5hrs a night if that and I've found a way to make it work. Learn how to play the game instead of questioning and complaining about every situation. Easy to play a league if you figure out how to make currency.

also it doesn't take years to level your masters and people play league's for the unique specific content every 3 months. You may enjoy standard but leagues offer more content than standard so thats why a lot of people play and would recommend them.
Last edited by Yasamatsu on Jan 3, 2018, 12:19:33 PM
[Removed by Support]

In any event back on topic so far so good 50% complete

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF7NeeJHpWY

It is however strange that the price of the shield is so much more expensive in Abyss than standard, you could get this shield for like 50c in standard where as Abyss is 3ex and up. The lack of guaranteed hits really does reduce the potential of this build, I got 2 more labs to go to complete the ascendancy which I think will greatly improve the build with that 100% CC on full health and 100% cc on low health.

Gonna try out warlord curse to see how the life steal works, though isn't there enemies that can't be cursed?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jan 4, 2018, 4:31:27 AM
back to topic...

has anyone tried this with the build yet?

Hi, I'm having trouble leveling this build. I' m Level 54 and i'm having trouble with my tabula set up. Any tips on how to get to lvl 68?
"
Hi, I'm having trouble leveling this build. I' m Level 54 and i'm having trouble with my tabula set up. Any tips on how to get to lvl 68?

Yes very easy, just join parties and leech for free xp
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
i was wondering where you get your endurance charges from i see you get them in your videos and you use immortal call im using enduring cry atm for endurance charges
"
Techticx wrote:
i was wondering where you get your endurance charges from i see you get them in your videos and you use immortal call im using enduring cry atm for endurance charges

Warlord's Mark : "Cursed enemies have a 30% chance to grant an endurance charge when slain" (at lvl 20)

and since you're casting it as an aura with blasphemy, you should be producing them quite often since you have to be close to cyclone which means the enemy is being debuffed.
Last edited by ASiC4 on Jan 4, 2018, 6:09:06 PM
thx for responding so fast i overlooked that i tought it was just the life and mana leech myabe you can anwser another question was wondering if useing 3 skills would be usefull replacing 1 frostbolt for an ice nova or frostbomb or would that be to much of a dps loss
I don't believe that would be a dps gain.. if the ice nova was able to interact with the frostbolt like in the tool tip then maybe? but playing around with it for a few minutes with lvl 1 gems and was only casting ice nova on myself from crits
(might be good if you're worried about mobs getting to close?) idk cant really justify that tho since everything blows up so fast with the FP/FB anyway.
as for ice bomb, the sheer time it takes to trigger the explosion will void this ability imo, everythings already dead and shattered and i moved on before it even got a chance to explode. (maybe boss/beefy elite target potential)?

all in all i'd say play around with them yourself and experiment, go with what feels good to you! i know i certainly have with this build to some degrees

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info