[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

I bought all my rare jewels for like 5-10 chaos when I started this build :)
bängan is bängan.
Ahh shit, I'm not done haha. good old enchants. Need penetration if havnt killed recently at the very least. Will probably BUY a Starkonja's with frostbolt cuz...that will never happen.
"
Crovaxx wrote:
I bought all my rare jewels for like 5-10 chaos when I started this build :)

Dude, that's nuts. Your jewels are worth ALOT. Certainly not just 5-10 chaos lol

Easy for a noob to discount as not good though. projectile damage and attack speed with swords? SPell damage on gloves with attack speed? It's "strange" to the un-initiated lol
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 23, 2017, 5:34:11 PM
Nice Build! One can start with CoC at about level 44 with
and a Tabula. It's also a good idea to use Assassins Mark till the crit is more reliable, then switch to frostbite.

"
It's "strange" to the un-initiated lol

That's the point. Edit: "Strange" Jewels are always a good opportunity to get cheap.
Last edited by Kazanian on Sep 24, 2017, 5:33:20 AM
"the point"?

Not sure there's appropriate context to say " that's the point". But k.

Got my CoC gloves with 3.5% crit! I thought it was gonna be hard. I bought 12 gloves with the essence of horror craft and I actually got 2 gloves with the CoC corrupt. I think it's pretty lucky considering it's 2.7% chance to get it.

It's great, I can put my 6L in there and then use kaom's. I'm around 7500 life and can go to around 7800 depending on setup. If I unspecced some life and went for more damage on the tree, to get back down to 6/6.5k, i could get quite a bit more damage.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Sep 23, 2017, 10:14:08 PM
"
niuage wrote:

Got my CoC gloves with 3.5% crit! I thought it was gonna be hard. I bought 12 gloves with the essence of horror craft and I actually got 2 gloves with the CoC corrupt. I think it's pretty lucky considering it's 2.7% chance to get it.

It's great, I can put my 6L in there and then use kaom's. I'm around 7500 life and can go to around 7800 depending on setup. If I unspecced some life and went for more damage on the tree, to get back down to 6/6.5k, i could get quite a bit more damage.

Nice, grats on the gloves.. you got pretty lucky there! :)

I added the gloves into my path of building calculations.

Using belly 6l to coc average spell hit damage:
Frostbolt = 130.3k
Pulse = 113k

Gloves to coc:
Frostbolt = 120.4k
Pulse = 103.7k

Life went from 6188 to 6790 with a Kaom's Heart

A bit less damage, but higher life.. and much cooler! ;)
bängan is bängan.
Got lvl 20 gems sooner than expected :

I should get lvl 21 today, hopefully. I'm really gonna need them.

Some bosses like High Gardens are still extremely painful to kill. I can't even hit them, and I often end up dead. I think maybe the AoE of Cyclone is very terrible and I find the aiming very weird.

As for the Golem, it's more of an annoyance than anything else. It takes a few seconds for it to be killed. Anyways I don't think the 30% crit chance is really useful.
Last edited by Shimaran on Sep 24, 2017, 8:42:41 AM
"
Shimaran wrote:
Got lvl 20 gems sooner than expected :

I should get lvl 21 today, hopefully. I'm really gonna need them.

Some bosses like High Gardens are still extremely painful to kill. I can't even hit them, and I often end up dead. I think maybe the AoE of Cyclone is very terrible and I find the aiming very weird.

As for the Golem, it's more of an annoyance than anything else. It takes a few seconds for it to be killed. Anyways I don't think the 30% crit chance is really useful.

I think your main problem is your low crit chance.
The way crit works for multi hit abilities in this game is that the whole spell/attack (including all of its hits) either roll a crit or a non-crit. If it rolls a crit, all of the spell or attacks hits will crit. If you didnt roll a crit, none of the hits will be a crit. And for Cyclone that means you will spinn the whole cyclone travel distance without critting one single hit, and for us using CoC that means no spell procs will go off. I think that is what you experience as a "miss". Make sure you use your diamond flask.

As for the golem, I see that you dont have it socketed in a cast when damage taken link. If you would, it will be casted automaticly and you wouldnt have to bother with casting it yourself.

If you would follow the guide more precisely, you wouldnt experience these problems.
bängan is bängan.
"
Crovaxx wrote:

Thx ;) The best part for me is that my crits are way more consistant. Being an ascendant, I'm missing some power charges, 0.5 base crit and ambush, so that was a sizable difference. Now I'm close-ish to being crit capped, which helps a lot to make the build feel good.

edit: the big drawback tho is one I didn't think about when I made the gloves. I was like, "I'll move my 6L into the gloves, equip kaom's, and done!". Well, the issue is that I had gems in my gloves previously, obviously... So I'll have to make some concessions on which other gems I use. I'll experiment with that.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Sep 24, 2017, 10:35:27 AM
"
niuage wrote:
"
Crovaxx wrote:

Thx ;) The best part for me is that my crits are way more consistant. Being an ascendant, I'm missing some power charges, 0.5 base crit and ambush, so that was a sizable difference. Now I'm close-ish to being crit capped, which helps a lot to make the build feel good.

edit: the big drawback tho is one I didn't think about when I made the gloves. I was like, "I'll move my 6L into the gloves, equip kaom's, and done!". Well, the issue is that I had gems in my gloves previously, obviously... So I'll have to make some concessions on which other gems I use. I'll experiment with that.

Ah yeah I didnt notice that you have 3b1g, the calculations I made was with Hypothermia.
bängan is bängan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info