[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

"
PathOfJeremy wrote:
Hey, great build and you're great at being interactive with the forums! Anyway, can you help me out with the numbers, how did you enter your build into path of building to get those numbers? I've imported my account and the numbers don't seem to add up. I've also imported yours and I couldn't get the numbers you got for offense. I check marked all the flasks and frenzy charges, endurance charges, Crit strikes are lucky.

Dont forget to check the box for enemies are chilled.
bängan is bängan.
Hey just want to say that i really like this build,seems to be very funny to play and I have one question,if I got the lvl14 frostbite skill on the doedre do I still have to put the gem on the boots? if not which other gem should I use.

Thank you!!
"
S0nny24 wrote:
Hey just want to say that i really like this build,seems to be very funny to play and I have one question,if I got the lvl14 frostbite skill on the doedre do I still have to put the gem on the boots? if not which other gem should I use.

Thank you!!
Glad you like it!
The gloves only grant you the skill, to use it you will have to manually cast it, which is bad. If you would get gloves with "Curse Enemies with level (10 to 12) Elemental Weakness on Hit" it would be great, since then we can either rebuild the tree a bit to enable tripple cursing, or use the frostbite blashphemy mana reservation something else.
bängan is bängan.
Leveling sucks!

But, I scored

Yesterday. BBBGGG's a Belly, and I got a Green Nightmare....only missing piece is corrupted Doedre's but that's not gonna happen.

Can't wait lol
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 22, 2017, 1:32:59 PM
holy cow this build is wildly expensive to get to high tier, but shit does it look fun :/

e/ for HHC at least, dunno about standard or HSC. Either that or the time of day I'm getting memed by poe.trade. Looking at easily a few hundred chaos without breaking a sweat
Last edited by icebreather106 on Sep 22, 2017, 2:43:07 PM
"
holy cow this build is wildly expensive to get to high tier, but shit does it look fun :/

e/ for HHC at least, dunno about standard or HSC. Either that or the time of day I'm getting memed by poe.trade. Looking at easily a few hundred chaos without breaking a sweat

Worst part is 6L belly and the Pandemonius amulet. The Green Nightmare is optional /can be put off for later.

There are MUCH more expensive builds. I jsut finished stripping a Doomfletch Pathfinder....now thTS expensive. Lost exalts on steel rings that wont sell.
"

The build is pretty cheap to get going, basically you just need a cospri, Lycosidae, Doedre ring and a Starkonja to get started, none of them is expensive. The pandemonius amulet is also relatively cheap now, just 75c on HSC at least. You can also use a tabula and still stay above 5K life.
This will get you well into red maps without much problems.

The build has room for much higher more expensive upgrades from that point though. But that is not a requirement for the build to work.

"
Yesterday. BBBGGG's a Belly, and I got a Green Nightmare....only missing piece is corrupted Doedre's but that's not gonna happen.

Can't wait lol
Dang yo, going balls deep from the get-go.. I like it!
bängan is bängan.
"
Crovaxx wrote:
Dang yo, going balls deep from the get-go.. I like it!

/xd, it's how I do it. It costed me with the Doomfletch build ( niche steel rings that wont sell for what I payed), but I digress, I'm sure Im gonna have a lot of fun and be happy. Thanks for the write up!
here 's my extreme version of ur build

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd8agkPrrbg
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
Crovaxx wrote:
"

The build is pretty cheap to get going, basically you just need a cospri, Lycosidae, Doedre ring and a Starkonja to get started, none of them is expensive. The pandemonius amulet is also relatively cheap now, just 75c on HSC at least. You can also use a tabula and still stay above 5K life.
This will get you well into red maps without much problems.

Lol, not even close.

"
philophil wrote:
here 's my extreme version of ur build

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd8agkPrrbg

Thanks for your useless information. Next time don't even bother.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info