[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

I really like this build, but I do have a question. Is there anything other than cyclone that can be used? I know it gives stun immunity, but I feel it really slows down the momentum for clear speed. Thx for the fun build!
"
natherox wrote:
I really like this build, but I do have a question. Is there anything other than cyclone that can be used? I know it gives stun immunity, but I feel it really slows down the momentum for clear speed. Thx for the fun build!
Yes, It works with any type of attack, preferably fast ones though.. even works with flicker strike.
Blade flurry and Lacerate are good too.. though they require tons of attack speed to work good on single targets.

"
kbkAK wrote:
Can the build work with the Inquisitor?

It works with Inquisitor, It works with all other ascendancies too if you force it.. But I think it works best with Assassin.
bängan is bängan.
Can somebody look at my character and tell me, what i can improve, to do uber atziri/shaper etc? I can't find out, how u get that dps on single target bosses. Cuz, clearing maps is fun, but i want to do rest of content.

Cheers,
"
bukiet95 wrote:
Can somebody look at my character and tell me, what i can improve, to do uber atziri/shaper etc? I can't find out, how u get that dps on single target bosses. Cuz, clearing maps is fun, but i want to do rest of content.

Cheers,

Gear you have need some ugrades to reach full potential, Inya boots, fingerless gloves and opal ring rises your damage. And you do not even have lvl 20 gems in your links, level 21 gems increase your damage a lot from lvl 19.
Uber laba - one shot man...
7 times - all on the last one die.
"
incidici wrote:
Uber laba - one shot man...
7 times - all on the last one die.

Uber should not be a problem with your gear and at that level. Try remove some damage passives and put them into more life nodes.
bängan is bängan.
Why aren´t u go to additional Curse in the Passive tree ?
Than u can get a better ring for more Sustain or Dmg.

Sry for my english :P
"
Highlander103 wrote:
Why aren´t u go to additional Curse in the Passive tree ?
Than u can get a better ring for more Sustain or Dmg.

Sry for my english :P

That ring equals 6 passive points.
bängan is bängan.
one question mainly to OP but i hope for more opinions;
I asked about flicker strike changes before and its really nice so far, but im thinking about other class maybe?
if i wanna use flicker as my main farming skill, and swap it to smth else for bosses, what class/ascendency would be the best? assassin is really good, but im thinking maybe raider? or inquisitor? also what nodes should I aim in difference to cyclone tree?
thanks alot, awesome build
Well, even after leveling my character and gems further and upgrading my gear, it still sucks. I get oneshotted by random things without reason. I keep missing mobs which should not happen, like what the hell ? And of course the damage just isn't there. I don't know what to do anymore. The random character I made at the start of the league is like 10 times better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info